Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Does this girl like me?

Everytime we see each other in the hallway at school we'd always smile at each other but that's it. I talk to her sometimes in class and on fb. Thing is I'm not really sure if she has a bf and today I feel her replies aren't as "warm" as they were before o.O but maybe that's just me freaking out. Oh yeah and I'm not sure how to tell if she's just smiling politely or if it's because of something else ...

Trust me when I say this... GO FOR IT OR REGRET IT FOREVER!!! In the end, anything that happens in high school doesn't matter. Be honest with your feelings, don't have any secret crushes, always be yourself, don't care what anyone thinks! I know its hard, but if I could do it all again, thats the advice I wish I had followed.

When you make eye contact, does she smile first or do you.

It goes half and half, I think it's mostly her first but idk I may be smiling first (subconsciously) LOL yeah did I mention how much I like her. Sometimes it goes like this, I wave @no expression @ then she smiles + waves

Body language is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrousalla View Post
    Trust me when I say this... GO FOR IT OR REGRET IT FOREVER!!! In the end, anything that happens in high school doesn't matter. Be honest with your feelings, don't have any secret crushes, always be yourself, don't care what anyone thinks! I know its hard, but if I could do it all again, thats the advice I wish I had followed.
    Holy shit, you just read my mind, this^. Trust me, if you like her just go for it. What happens in high school stays in high school (for most people anyway).

^ I'm not sure if she has a bf tho , I asked my friend who's her kinda close friend and she said she thinks so. So it would be awkward to ask and then find out she's taken lol

---------- Post added 2012-02-11 at 11:59 PM ----------

@lysah k so say she's walking down the hall and she smiles at me/ waves, what kind of body language says its polite or not..? I'm kinda confused

I had the exact same situation, a girl (who I'm still hung up on) and I were quite friendly and flirty, and we'd smile at each other at the same place every day between classes, but I never got the courage to ask her out. Four years later I still regret it, and she's getting married this summer.

Next time you talk to her on Facebook ask her directly if she has a bf, get it done and over with.

There has to be some way for me to find out if/when she's single! TT

---------- Post added 2012-02-12 at 12:02 AM ----------

Oh.... Ok I guess that works LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to just go for it. I was talking about something very similar to this with a buddy of mine the other day. We're in our late 20s now and for the both of us the only real regret we have from high school is that we didn't have then what we have now: confidence. If you can at least maintain a facade of confidence without coming across arrogant, the world is yours, at least for a couple years. I'd have gotten so much more female "interaction" if I'd only known...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    There has to be some way for me to find out if/when she's single! TT

---------- Post added 2012-02-12 at 12:02 AM ----------

Oh.... Ok I guess that works LOL
    There is... its called "asking her"

Hmmm nice. Oh and also I've been pretty stumped on this : what do u do when the girl says yes do u just randomly strike up a convo or

Quote Originally Posted by Arrousalla View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Go for it or you will regret it forever. It's been years and I still regret it, even though she was taken.
    Hmmm nice. Oh and also I've been pretty stumped on this : what do u do when the girl says yes do u just randomly strike up a convo or
    You ask her if she would like to (do something you came up with)... Like a dinner/movie/chill/or whatever you can come up with.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

How can I be sure she's not just being polite btw...?

How can I be sure she's not just being polite btw...?
    Only way to be absolutely sure is to ask. There is simply no other way because there are no strict rules or codes which girls will follow, some will just act flirty with everyone while others do it to show interest.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Hmm TT,, if she doesn't really try to keep the conversation going, then that means.....?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm TT,, if she doesn't really try to keep the conversation going, then that means.....?
    Well just ask her if she likes you. If she says yes then good if she says no there's no reason you can't be friends. If she says she doesn't don't pursue it because that will just hurt your friendship

== who asks straight up like that o.O

---------- Post added 2012-02-12 at 12:22 AM ----------

Doesn't that put her on the spot then it's like higher chance she says no

^ I'm not sure if she has a bf tho , I asked my friend who's her kinda close friend and she said she thinks so. So it would be awkward to ask and then find out she's taken lol
    no thats not awkward at all, just act cool and charming about it.
    It is never wrong to hide your intentions. on the contrary, it would be wrong not to make clear what you're after, everything else leads to really awkward stuff and in the worst case a friend you're in love with.

ask her if she has a boyfriend, if not, ask her out, make clear what you want. I know its not easy, we all were like that once, but sometimes a man just needs to do what's expexted of him, pull it through.