Target macros for Warmaster?

I am looking for any good target macros for the drakes that fly over head to help get my dots on them faster. Currently I just use /target twilight assault drake. It seems to work ok, just curious if anyone has any better ones they use.

If you're destru you can use "/target Goriona" at start of the fight and mark it with havoc, and "/target Warmaster blackhorn /cast bane of havoc" at P2 when he enters the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Akakishin View Post
    If you're destru you can use "/target Goriona" at start of the fight and mark it with havoc, and "/target Warmaster blackhorn /cast bane of havoc" at P2 when he enters the fight.
    Not to be an ass, but you obviously didnt read my post.

Deleted
    If the one you use now works fine, what's the problem lol?
    they come at slightly delayed times anyway, just move towards the side of the ship the first one comes dot him up and soulswap to the one arriving late, if you're affliction of course.

Ya, basically what provoke said, if the one you are using now works fine and you can dot both the drakes i wouldn't stress about it.

Deleted
    That's all i use atleest, not sure what more you want from it. Obviously you could put a spell into it too, but dont personally like that for the drakes!