Carnage vs Annihilation

I'm trying to decide which is a better spec for end game raiding. I have been playing Carnage since lvl 10, so that might be why I seem to do well at it. I raid with 2 Marauders in an 8 man guild, and on Fabricator I notice I kill my stun droid a lot quicker then the other Marauder (He is Annihilation). I am slightly less geared, I have a couple champion pieces where he has columi. I was just wondering which you think is a stronger spec? I'm sure the bleeds make for a good sustained damage and berserk heals the raid. But keeping 100% uptime on Massacre makes almost every other attack proc an extra swing and gore is just too powerful, imo, to pass up.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2012-02-11 at 09:19 PM.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

It's hard to tell without any kind of dps meters. I feel like Annihilation does a little more sustained damage, but it also has more ramp up time. Carnage can put out some nice burst damage which is useful on a few fights, plus the +15% move speed while in Ataru is nice.

Carnage puts out more damage but Annihilation has more survivability.
    Playing since 2007.