Thread: Destro help

Destro help

I feel this should be put in the sticky thread on the forums, but the thread doesn't look to be very active to me. I've been playing my lock for a little bit now, messing around with the different specs, and have desided on destro. My only problem is I feel like I should be pulling more. Granted my gear is not the best, but I feel certain I have my rotation down yet can only do around 19-20k. If anybody has some suggestions, I'm open to anything. Will post armory link below.

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 01:25 PM ----------

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...odflame/simple

Deleted
    The specific thread, even if you don't find it active, is the best place to go.
    Making a separate thread won't get you more attention
    Last edited by mmoc79483d36b0; 2012-03-07 at 01:34 PM.

Herpderp, it's more active than I thought, I can't read dates right apparently >.>

Deleted
    Need some logs as well to see what you are doing wrong, hard to judge from just an armory!

I'm not sure if you noticed but your Glyphs are le horrible, destruction glyphs are

Glyph of Immolate
    Glyph of Conflagerate
    Glyph of Imp

and you have 3 unenchanted items

things like that is a start to improve your DPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Get the proper shoulder enchant, grinding out rep isn't hard, just throw on the tabard and do dungeons of some kind. Get a chest enchant, preferably the 20+ stats enchant. Bracer enchant should be 50 Int over the 50 hit. If you intend to use your current mainhand, enchant it with Power Torrent rather than Hurricane, you'll see a reasonable dps increase from that. Change your cloak enchant to 50 int over the current enchant. Enchant your boots with 35 mastery/runspeed increase, pants with the 95 int/80 stam enchant, and throw a belt buckle and a 40 int gem into your belt.

Make sure you keep ISF and your Dots at as close to 100% duration as possible, during bosses don't be afraid to dot absolutely everything, make sure to use Bane of Havoc on a secondary target when available. Keep conflag and shadowflame on cd at all times. Use Demon Soul and Doomguard during high damage phases, or in combination with heroism/bloodlust, aside from when you know these moments are coming try to keep them on CD at all times, as long as there isn't a high movement phase during the duration of these buffs.

Also, level up some Professions, if you level up two crafting professions, that's an extra 160 minimum Intellect, which is also a noticable dps increase.
    Last edited by Carbonrod; 2012-03-08 at 07:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    The man had a pistol covered in gold. There is no way a person who has such a pistol is not a villain of some sort.

Get proper enchants and level up your professions. It will make a difference.

Deleted
    /troll on
    food, enchants, professions, flasks, gems and potions are not mandatory
    plus they cost me my precious money
    i can haz moar dps anyway than others
    /troll off