Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

All I want is facial hair...

So yeah, why can't I be more rugged? As a fair skinned 26 year old male, I long for stubble. I mean I do have a wee bit of hair on my face but it's not the rugged kind of hair you see on the celebs. Mine is kinda fluffy and it's hard to see in daylight.

Could I like dye the stubble to give it more depth? I remember trying that once before and it looked sort of 'painted' on, its the only way I could describe it.
    I'm sure this will make me much more attractive to girls but as a fair skinned man my genes are against me here. This is really depressing me I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Deleted
    i dont grow facial hair :\ i am 19 (20 next week) and i only grow a few hairs on my face :\ just looks stupid with mine because a few hairs will grow very thick and long, but there wont be many :\ maybe i am not really a man...

You may be hosed by genetics. My facial hair is plentiful, but it's very .. thin? It doesn't sit perfectly, and tends to basically look like a werewolf that didn't quite get the idea. You can't force it, if dying doesn't work you just have to kind of hope that things change.

Deleted
    I'm in my twenties, had a beard since 17. I have to shave 4 times a week to look clean, can grow a respectable beard in a week or so.

Umad?

Nah, *brofist*, it'll come in time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    I'm in my twenties, had a beard since 17. I have to shave 4 times a week to look clean, can grow a respectable beard in a week or so.

Umad?

Nah, *brofist*, it'll come in time.
    i had a friend who at like 16 had a beard, kinda count my self lucky, shaving is boring and takes up precious time :P but it would be nice to have some occasionally.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes and a ginger beard >.<

Want to trade? lol
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlycaster View Post

Want to trade? lol
    BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES AND A MOTHERFUCKING BLACK BEARD!!!!

Yes I am descended of the mighty Thor. O_O Also, nice setup.
    Last edited by mmoc5ec8505a9d; 2012-02-12 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Yes I will trade you for the ginger beard cos all I have is fluff. It's almost like candy floss, except its not pink. I see these kids at 15-16 years old with more stubble than me and it's very frustrating.

The rest of my body is fine, I have more than enough chest hair, I wish I could just cut that off and glue it onto my face somehow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlycaster View Post

Want to trade? lol

blond hair, blue eyes and black face hair (when it grows(

Deleted
    I am the hairiest MF I've ever seen around.

Trust me, you don't want to trade.

You'll look "rugged" soon enough. Strong cheek bones are probably the most important aspect of that btw.

Everyone grows differently. Some people don't have full facial hair until they hit their 30s. Just be patient. Might be your genetics. Most "this trick will help you grow hair!" won't work either.
    Skelington's moustache has been coming in since he was in kindergarten, and his beard came in around 15.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have a cat lick cream off of your face. You could also try shaving what little hair you have and see if that doesn't help thicken/grow it out. You could even follow a Farmer's Almanac on when to do said shaving.

Honestly, there is now definite way to grow facial hair and tbh some men never will be able to sport even a goatee or mustache. Genetics plays a big role in hair growth, and I don't just mean on your head or face.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES AND A MOTHERFUCKING BLACK BEARD!!!!

Yes I am descended of the mighty Thor. O_O Also, nice setup.
    good god, give me! D:
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, you don't want it. If you end up being like me and having thinner facial hair, you'll have to shave every few days to avoid looking like a child molester.

Plus, there are women who prefer men clean shaven.

And even further, any woman that you'll want to be with won't put as much stock in looks.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    Here you have one arab/kurd (okay, i have scandinavian genes from vikings but theyre hairy?) hybrid that doesnt have breast hair and almost no facial hair. And it grows slowly, and belivie it or not, it seems to stop after a few weeks lol.

In my experience, i only get girls when im bald and shaved. Okay lenght hair, a few, long hair, none.

Deleted
    I read a story that Wayne Rooney, he's a footballer very big in England bought a hair transplant for his balding head. Maybe there is some procedure I could get from the NHS to help me grow a beard.
    My dad says eating the crusts from toast will grow hairs on your chest, I just wish it was the same for a face.

you'll just have to shave it off to not look like a hobo... consider yourself lucky.

Deleted
    This is the look I'm after:

Instead I look something like this:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottisch View Post
    I read a story that Wayne Rooney, he's a footballer very big in England bought a hair transplant for his balding head. Maybe there is some procedure I could get from the NHS to help me grow a beard.
    My dad says eating the crusts from toast will grow hairs on your chest, I just wish it was the same for a face.
    Would love to hear the science behind this. Seriously, facial hair is mostly down to genetics, and there is no way the NHS will pay for a facial hair transplant unless you were burned in an accident or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't dye your facial hair dude.

Some people don't grow good stubble. I don't think it's worth going out of your way for.