Poll: Vote On The MMO You Are Currently Playing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal Chad Bro Chill 17's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR. Simply amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    EVE and TOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Neither is GW1.
    get your facts straight, Guild Wars 1 is an MMO or at least play it before this affirmation.

Deleted
    Currently subbed to and actively playing WoW and RIFT.
    I have purchased a few others mentioned and played them for a while though Such as DCUO & GW1. I've also played LotRO but that one isn't listen, gave Ever Quest 2 a shot when it went F2P but having been spoilt by the graphics of WoW and Rift, EQ2 doesn't do it for me.

SWTOR. After I finish leveling all the force users, I will likely quit and go back to WoW, since WoW has superior PvP and all my friends play it still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish i had a beta invite for Tera :<

I'm not. I mostly play Skyrim and League of legends.

At the moment, I have game time for both WoW and Rift. My time would have ran out on Valentine's Day, but I used a Scroll of Rez on someone, so got a free month. I don't plan to actually play during that time. But I am actively playing Rift again, and wish I would have stayed with Rift instead of coming back to WoW. My time with WoW should have ended at the end of July. I don't see me stopping Rift for a while, and I might try out GW2 if my computer can handle the requirements.

I have also played LotRO, D&DO, Champions Online, City of Heroes, and a bunch of crappy f2p Asian mmos. And Dofus, which wasn't too bad for a flash game. Kinda miss that game. Oh, and I was a free player for Runescape >.>

Deleted
    wow annual pass.. played it about 3 times in the past 3-4 weeks. money well spent.

10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR working on my 2nd 50. Taking this one slow and enjoying this story...even though i'm already level 41...Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW. been doing alot of PvP on off nights. slowly working on some heroics in dragon soul. played starwars up till 50 and never renewed after my free month was up.

TOR mainly. Have a trial account on Rift I've been messing with, waiting to get next pay to buy the actual game. Tried Lineage 2, but it's rather aggravating. LoL with friends occasionally.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

10+ Year Old Account
    Resubbed back to Rift.
    Only played first month of its release.

Having a great time, great community and play to be while I'm avoid WoW until MoP is out.
    Only level 40, but although it's not as polished as WoW, it is still a great game to try out and play.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaj View Post
    get your facts straight, Guild Wars 1 is an MMO or at least play it before this affirmation.
    It depends on your viewpoint but to the developers they don't think GW1 is a MMORPG they see it more as a CORPG
    http://www.guildwars.com/products/gu...es/default.php

OT: Not playing a MMO waiting for GW2.
    Last edited by mmoc42747a85ed; 2012-02-13 at 01:51 AM.

Deleted
    Currently jumping between swtor and star trek online and i logg in and i logg in randomly to check things in wow few times a week but get bored almost instantly so wow,swtor and sto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually it's more or less described as a Cooperative RPG.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Guild Wars one is not an MMORPG.

It's a CORPG.

Whether or not that's a genre or a subgenre is debatable.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-02-13 at 02:11 AM.

Subbed to Eve, playing the Tera beta until it ends. Also still playing LOTRO with a non-paid account.

After try almost all up there and play wow for 3 years im back to rift after a short break for swtor