Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Even if bas IS the doct, it's his fault for being a creeper. Why would he just come out now? It's just weird IMO.

Also, Facetoface, I'm pretty sure only a mafia would be so desperate pointing fingers like that.

Which brings me to - FoS : facetoface.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Even if bas IS the doct, it's his fault for being a creeper. Why would he just come out now? It's just weird IMO.

Also, Facetoface, I'm pretty sure only a mafia would be so desperate pointing fingers like that.

Bas didn't claim doctor, Aadren did. Also, nice try. My finger pointing is hardly "desperate", as I have been pointing them for a while (aka the whole game). The smarter move for you would be to sink Dyra now and then play it off. FoS me all you want. You're next GOON!

Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    Bas didn't claim doctor, Aadren did. Also, nice try. My finger pointing is hardly "desperate", as I have been pointing them for a while (aka the whole game). The smarter move for you would be to sink Dyra now and then play it off. FoS me all you want. You're next GOON!
    Wrong nickname, that was my fault, I mean Aadren.

It is desperate, because Wass has been changing votes for no reason at all at times but no one seems to be looking at that, specially you, that claims to know who is mafia.

Which is weird.

FoS: Wass and Facetoface

might change vote to Wass depending on what he posts.

An update on how things stand

It takes 7 to lynch.
    Dyra (4): Facetoface, Aadren, Bas, Rixis
    Bas (3): Wasselina, Archangel Tyrael, Dyra
    Wasselina (2): Phillipisawarlock, Holz
    Aadren (1): Gibbsy999

Not Voting (3): Eniah, Foxximcleod, Genganger

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let's see if Dyra has anything to say about all this

And then see for the next day depending on the result and the deaths

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 01:40 AM ----------

going to sleep, cya 2morrow

10+ Year Old Account
    yay for all the peoples coming out of hibernation, finally feels like we're moving somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post

I don't see his arguments as desperate at all. He seems to have put thought and logic behind his suspicions. I find it more suspicious that you jump to Dyra's side so quickly to point back at Facetoface.

FoS Tyreal
    Vote: Dyra

Deleted
    Not gonna get a vote on Wass tonight
    Unvote
    Vote Dyra
    good night town

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for want of sleep and surplus of alcohol, and a post I never should have made you've got me.

Yes I am a Vanilla Goon. And with me the Vanilla Mafia dies. Sorry Worgen, Prez- and Rolo.

Unvote

Vote Dyra

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    So we now know that rolo was a Vanilla Goon ^^

now come over here to the Mist Dyra the goon ^^
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    So we now know that rolo was a Vanilla Goon ^^
    or do we?

She's a Goon, never to be trusted...Rolo could have been anything for all we know. Only the cannibals know his role for sure.

It takes 7 to lynch.

Dyra (7): Facetoface, Aadren, Bas, Rixis, Foxximcleod, Holz, Dyra
    Bas (2): Wasselina, Archangel Tyrael
    Aadren (1): Gibbsy999
    Wasselina (1): Phillipisawarlock

Not Voting (2): Eniah,Genganger

In an uproar the town runs to Dyra's ice cream parlor, but they are too late. Dyra, the Vanilla Goon, has hung herself!

It is now night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    now come over here to the Mist Dyra the goon ^^
    * Wakes up

Geez it's you again.
    * Hits Treann repeatedly with Cricket Bat

And this time stay dead!
    * Goes to sleep again

I'm on in the day and little is posted, then I come back from work and I have to read pages of discussion.
    Firstly,
    UNVOTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Aadren View Post
    Hmm if I lied about who I protected then the mafia has no idea who I am going to protect tonight. Good luck mafia. haha
    Lying after claiming Doctor would be silly.
    FoS Aadren

Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    Holy cow discussion! I just had a lot to read :P

I'm a bit confused about how, the two people to "rebut" the accusations against them (namely, Bas and Aadren) are still the ones with the most votes. Dyra has poked her head out, but has not contributed anything of substance. And Gibbsy, unless I've missed it, hasn't said a word. The fact that these two are only sticking up for themselves while the others are being "allowed" to continue lurking without substantial suspicion from the rest of us suggests that they have friends who aren't pointing fingers.
    I didn't want to say anything earlier because I had a theory about Rixis' posts, which went no where, but it seems keeping to myself means I'm likely to be lynched so active mode ENGAGE!

VOTE Phillipisawarlock

He's jumped the bandwagon more than Tyrael and seems mighty suspicious. I know I've only just edged him out in number of posts in this thread but I tried to reason all my posts and justify the FoS/votes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    I'm on in the day and little is posted, then I come back from work and I have to read pages of discussion.
    Firstly,
    UNVOTE

Lying after claiming Doctor would be silly.
    FoS Aadren

I didn't want to say anything earlier because I had a theory about Rixis' posts, which went no where, but it seems keeping to myself means I'm likely to be lynched so active mode ENGAGE!

VOTE Phillipisawarlock

He's jumped the bandwagon more than Tyrael and seems mighty suspicious. I know I've only just edged him out in number of posts in this thread but I tried to reason all my posts and justify the FoS/votes.
    You do realize that it's night ,right?

Typing for so long that the lynch happened, I'll shush...

The sun rises on a mysteriously tranquil town. All the remaining townies cautiously leave their homes, but no corpses are discovered! Archangel Tyrael seems to have gone missing though...

W/ 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

First off, I'll link my accidental night post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthre...6#post15589896

Just for clarification, I was tabbing out inbetween pulls/wipes in DS and Drya had 4 votes, iirc, when I started. I didn't vote against the mainstream to sway where they were.
    Now with that said,
    At least one traitor was recruited last night, could be two if it wasn't the doctor that prevented a kill. So if you are the doctor Aadren, I salute you.

And my vote still stands
    VOTE Phillipisawarlock

G'night!

I'm simply a townie. My only power is my vote. The only thing I can really do.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing