Heroic Spine 10 Man Help

Hi all, ok so we been working on h spine for a couple days now. Here is the thing we seem to be running into, we down 2 tendons then on the 3rd were getting raped by way to many bloods. We have the dk tanking almagations and not sure if the druid or warrior are kiting. I suggested the dk kiting, however, there are so many damn bloods up and were getting raped. Do we need to get more of these bloods down before transition to the 3rd tendon?

Healing seems fine but still everyone having mana issues, running holy pally, resto shaman and not sure if the priest is disc or holy, really was not paying to much attention and also have the shaman on dispels.

My main concern are these bloods, were just getting overwhelmed by them and the healing is becoming insane. Any help for 3rd tendon would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you are not sure who is tanking and who is healing, how do you expect people to help you?

Deleted
    The idea more or less is killing most of the bloods during the transitions, soak the residues with the amalgamations that appear when you kill the new corruptions, and then barrell roll. Chain raid CDs during the whole process. You may need to kite before the second lift of the third anyways, but having ~35-40 less bloods (if done two times) proves helpful.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2012-02-13 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
    If you are not sure who is tanking and who is healing, how do you expect people to help you?
    Healing is not really the issue, plus i sd who was healing, the issue was having way to many bloods up on the 3rd tendon, videos i have seen seem to be like 10-15, i dont know how many we have up but its alot more then that. The warrior is kiting the adds that was my bad. Would it be a good decision to glyph into holy wrath to help on stunning?

Deleted
    Make sure you have amalgamations soak as many dead bloods as possible and roll them off before starting a new tendon, that should ease some of the blood damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fentality View Post
    Make sure you have amalgamations soak as many dead bloods as possible and roll them off before starting a new tendon, that should ease some of the blood damage.
    Ok thanks, that was basically my question, we dont have a problem killing 2 tendons but the 3rd is a pain and there was just so much damage that it was impossible to heal through. I mean i dont know how many bloods there were but there was a hell of alot.

Quote Originally Posted by healzforu View Post
    Would it be a good decision to glyph into holy wrath to help on stunning?
    Yes. If your tank knows how to kite and you have a good stunning rotation you should be good.

You can make it far easier if you can manage to do rolls while killing blood. Our kill last week we had about 4-5 bloods and no residue on the ground after the third roll. By the time our warrior needed to kite the fight was nearly over.

To do so you will need to time raid cooldowns well along with triggering the roll and such.

Thank you all so much, we will be trying some of these ideas. Im gonna post this up on my guild site so everyone can take a look. I just wanna get this fight over with already lol