a safe site to buy Swtor

hey guys, well origen doesnt work for south america and i really wanna play the game, any1 knows a safe site where i can buy a digital copy of the game? some1 once told me offgamers but i got some feedback from some ppl and told me not to buy there. Tyvm for the help

Do a search on this forum, since this question has been answered at least twice with a number of different sites being given as alternatives to OffGamers (which I purchased mine from).
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

kk tyvm, when u bought it from that site u go tthe link to download it from there?

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, you just receive a product key which you enter into the swtor site (www.swtor.com) and then you're able to download the game from there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    As far as I know, you just receive a product key which you enter into the swtor site (www.swtor.com) and then you're able to download the game from there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    kk tyvm! some ppl told me that site wasnt legit

Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    kk tyvm, when u bought it from that site u go tthe link to download it from there?
    I simply got the release client via a torrent site, and the CDKey from OffGamers. After the game installed from the torrent, updated it to the latest version, and by that time I had the cdkey activated on my account, and not had any problems since.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

ty for the help guys i ll give it a try

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    kk tyvm! some ppl told me that site wasnt legit
    I've never bought a game from Offgamers, so I can't say.

I live in Thailand and I got my copy from pcgamesupply.com. But they'll have to verify first time customer via phone call though, so if you've never purchased anything from them, it's gonna take some times (like in 30 mins I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixy Polly View Post
    I live in Thailand and I got my copy from pcgamesupply.com. But they'll have to verify first time customer via phone call though, so if you've never purchased anything from them, it's gonna take some times (like in 30 mins I guess)
    tyvm i ll see both in any case