LF Raid leader+ experienced officers - Guild struggling? dying? This is a great offer

Hi to all those interested, Big Crits is looking for an experienced ex GM or Raid leader with hard mode leadership experience to help step in and lead/play with one of our raiding units called Da Crew. The ideal applicant will be dedicated, patient,knowledgeable and above all else know how to have fun and love to play wow. This run is scheduled for 8-11 EST on Thursday+Sundays which does have a little room for change or growth in the future.

The good news?
    Most of the work is already done for you, You don't need to worry about the big headaches - recruitment and Strategies. Our main team is 6/8HM 25m and we puts all the strats on the forums for you so all you'll need to do is transition it to fit your group. Feasts and Flasks are supplied by the guild and put in the bank. There is also a lot of room for growth and potential.

What is Da Crew?
    When players can't make the time commitment of our main team and are still interested in the guild and all we have to offer Dacrew is the right option.

Dacrew is about having fun while killing bosses and holding yourself to the high performance standards that should be expected of any serious raider. We also have a number of different teams and progression levels to appeal to a wide variety of players.

Big Crits the guild and what it stands for
    Our standards are simple and consistent across all classes, specs, and players. If you want to make it from initiate to member and continue to be a part of the raiding team you need to meet the following three simple standards.

What's the catch?

It's a project, We have a lot of good players in Dacrew but for the first time I've been given permission recruit for them as a whole. It's time to up the overall skill level and expand on progression.

I'm reaching out to anyone that's in a guild or situation they aren't happy with. Big Crits is a great guild will make a great home for just about anyone. Da crew is going to be an amazing place not only to play but also a rewarding place to raid after this transformation.

We want players that love the game and raiding to apply, we are active with alt runs, GDKPS, RBG's old content and mount runs in our free time and would love to add other players who enjoy this type of content onto our roster.

We have over 200 active accounts on our roster.

Our main Raid team is Currently 6/8 HM 25m
    Notable Milestone Achievements:
    Heroic Ragnaros world 284 US 97 25m
    6/7HM Firelands World 418 US 129 25m
    Heroic Sinestra World 458 US 135 25m
    Heroic Cho’gall World 551 US 160 25m
    Heroic Hailon World 589 US 205 25m
    Heroic LK World 1031 US 305 25m

Big Crits the guild and what it stands for
    Our standards are simple and consistent across all classes, specs, and players. If you want to make it from initiate to member and continue to be a part of the raiding team you need to meet the following three simple standards:

1)Play your class well.
    2)Play well with others.
    3)Show your commitment to the guild.

For more information on the leadership role please PM and talk to me personally Snozcrits at verizon.net

Otherwise you can apply Bigcrits.com /apply

WE are looking! email me at the same addy during the downtime today

Must keep on top page

must keep on top

Let's make this happen

Ya'll should come to Lightbringer and merge into us!

I like beer a lot

Whoom there it is