Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    means shit in a world w/out any truly great boxers. unfortunately, there isn't anyone out there who specializes in boxing anymore. they all went mma.
    Or the fact that Mayweather keeps dodging a Pacquiao fight because he's chicken ****.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Rugged Man called him out on how he doesn't fight anyone good or in his weight class. Hes just a punk now.
    my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    5 games 10 games 20 etc could he play the best ever better than 23 himself? 23 is black 23 is the best end of story. Do not care about Lin

Mayweather Pro Record: 42 Wins, 0 Losses, 26 KOs

Amateur Record: 84 Wins, 6 Losses

Lin is not anywhere in anyway on that level. Floyds a juggernaut, and don't expect respect for anyone from someone who is literally walking through opponent after opponent for years, with one of these most brutal training regiments ever.

and /thread
    Are you fucking kidding me? Mayweather fights weak competition, and his training regiment is less than the average MMA fighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I... I don't get it.

he said that hes famous cause he's Asian?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    More racist stuff coming from a loser who still can only talk shit and not back it up.
    ~SNIP~
    Maybe at some point he'll have a chance to reply to Floyd with his fists.
    While he really shouldn't have said anything and it was fairly racist, you can hardley say that a man who is 40-0 in professional boxing and has 6 lifetime defeats can only 'talk shit and not back it up'. It's fairly obvious he is able to back up any and all trash talking he does. It doesn't take much to sit behind a computer screen and call him a loser but I bet you'd wet yourself if you tried to call him a loser to his face. As I said, I do agree that it was a silly thing to say, but you are just as ignorant for attempting to talk down Mayweather. "Maybe at some point he'll have a chance to reply to Floyd with his fists" <-- You really think Lin would survive that encounter? Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Or the fact that Mayweather keeps dodging a Pacquiao fight because he's chicken ****.
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/02...ng-and-dodging

I have yet to see or hear of any evidence that Pacquiao has of Mayweather dodging the fights.

~Edit: Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.

"Negotiations with Manny Pacquiao" section. He declined the original fight proposal due to not waiting to submit to a official drug test and the claimed second set of negotiations never occured as confirmed by representatives on both sides. Atleast have knowledge of what you try to talk about before you spew lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? Mayweather fights weak competition, and his training regiment is less than the average MMA fighter.
    Depends on what you consider less of a training regiment. I bet you he runs more than any MMA fighter and trains for more endurance seeing as the focus of boxing training is endurance and striking speed while the focus of MMA is strength and striking/kicking power. You are attempting to compare two entirely different training regiments.
    Last edited by Burton68Zeppelin; 2012-02-20 at 01:54 PM.
    My First Self-Built PC ^.^
    MB: Gigabyte Z68 || MEM: 4Gx2 G. Skill || CPU: Intel Core I5 2500k || PSU: Corsair 750W
    Video: GeForce GTX 560 || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB || OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    This guy is bad in everything except running from his opponent until they fall asleep, landing the big blow.

"Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise"

Black qb in nfl = pub, black golfer = pub, black tennis player = pub, chinese basketball player = pub, mexican jets qb= pub. Im not sure if floyd is smart enough to figure out why they stand out in their sport. Based on how he treats his dad who made him what he is, i dont think so.

Pretty much the biggest piece of trash and a reason i have no respect for boxing.
    Muhammad Ali used pretty much this tactic in what is often hailed as one of the greatest fights of all time, Ali himself often cited as the greatest of all time. Mayweather has adapted this tactic and used it fully to his advantage. You can't lose a fight if you don't get hit.

Back on to point: I think he does have a point, I get what he is saying about the issue, but he has worded it badly.