Deleted

I cant access any Curse websites - Except from MMO champ

When ever i try to connect to lolpro.com or sc2replayed.com i get that error been happening for weeks, any idea how to fix this?

-Google Chrome browser

Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

Chrome may have an issue related to it's syncing / time syncing services which is causing this.

Step 1: Try it in another browser like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera. (My chrome loads it perfectly)
    Step 2: Control + Shift + Delete (Read the pop-up and clear the obvious parts)
    Step 3: If it still doesn't work grab a pillow, run to a corner and begin sobbing.

A Curse Employee has been involved with a topic about this issue recently. "Reporting this to our developers to see if we can figure out what's going on here. "

Google Report: https://www.google.com/support/forum...63bb429c&hl=en

Curse Ticket: http://clientsupport.curse.com/ticket.aspx?id=20762
    Last edited by ThewF; 2012-02-14 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    none worked. when i search i can see the bar going mental as it switches between 15 websites

For shits and giggles try this as this has been a reported issue with chrome that they are working on (see the bug report at the bottom).

Step 1: Right click on your time on the Windows Taskbar and select "Adjust date/time".
    Step 2: Click on "Internet Time"
    Step 3: Click on "change settings" and make sure it's set to "time.windows.com" and then press "Update Now".
    Step 4: Manually adjust the date of your calendar to today's date and adjust the time to todays time and make sure the time zone is correctly set to your regions time zone.
    Step 5: Close Chrome and re-open it and try to load the webpage that was having the issue.

PS: if you have AdBlocking / Script Blocking addon's disable them.

If this doesn't work than it sounds like something limited specifically to people with chrome and curse is aware of it, hopefully it'll clear itself up after a few days. If it doesn't I guess you're out of luck, it could be malware that is re-directing you, someone re-directing you through your router, someone blocking websites through your router, etc.

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 06:17 PM ----------

There is an Official Bug Report about this issue on the chrome Bug Tracker. (http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1267)
    Last edited by ThewF; 2012-02-14 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    This web page has a redirect loop
    The web page at http://www.lolpro.com/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
    Here are some suggestions:

same error, I cba with it anymore. It happens in Opera aswell.

If anyone has any ideas give me a shout, ty anyway

Have you set your time and date yet?. I just re-created your issue by manually adjusting the DATE on my calendar to April 14th, 2012. I fixed the issue by manually adjusting the calendars time back to February 14th, 2012.

Step 1: Right click on your time on the Windows Taskbar and select "Adjust date/time".
    Step 2: Click on "Internet Time"
    Step 3: Click on "change settings" and make sure it's set to "time.windows.com" and then press "Update Now".
    Step 4: Manually adjust the date of your calendar to today's date and adjust the time to todays time and make sure the time zone is correctly set to your regions time zone.
    Step 5: Close Chrome and re-open it and try to load the webpage that was having the issue.
    Last edited by ThewF; 2012-02-14 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    well i also have that problem with opera chrome and IE but fortunately enough Firefox works for me.

Aahz as I mentioned above manually adjust the date on your computer, this seems to be the common factor between everyone having this issue. I just re-created the issue in this thread and fixed it at the same time on my end on Chrome and Internet Explorer. If you are having issues even after you do the steps labeled above you should provide some more information (Chrome Version #, Date / Time settings, Chrome Plugins) so that I can attempt to re-create your issue and then fix it.

Deleted
    Ah thank you very much. It's weird 'cause it was set to"time.windows.com" before but now it seems it's working after doing what you said.
    Anyways cheers mate.

You're welcome, Google is aware of the issue and a fix will hopefully be in the next release for Chrome assuming it's not caused by something within Windows that requires a hotfix from Microsoft. I informed the people over at curse VIA their forums about this issue and what the fix has been for people.
    Last edited by ThewF; 2012-02-14 at 06:47 PM.