Blackheart the Inciter - "Time for fun!"

As the topic states, we are a few friends working towards a project starting a new guild, that's gonna compete for top rankings on the server in Mists of Pandaria. However, this recruitment post is not only meant for recruiting there, as we are starting, we need a foundation to build upon. Right now we are 6 friends, who know eachother from previous topguilds or from real life. However, we need YOU!

I wrote in the topic that it is a new starting guild, and that might lead you to the conclusion that it's gonna be another failed project, just like all the others who pretend that they will rise to something great, but falls like flies at the speed of sound. However this is something different. We are already a core consisting of 6 members, and we will inevitably work very well in a raid-core, as we trust and know eachother very well.

Our goals are fairly simple: To become a guild people one day will look up to, to a certain extend. However, we are not gonna sacrifice a lot of real life responsibilities for raiding, which means that we are only raiding 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday & Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:00. This means you have a lot of time off, to do other duties, or simply socialize. Have in mind that we might push a day in, if we are in progress times, though we aren't gonna force you.

• 3 days a week, from 19:30
• A stable and friendly core
• A social network where you can grow as a player

So now I just made us sound like a bunch of hippies, great!

What we require from you is fairly simple. Be openminded and a good person towards everyone else & be experienced when it comes to the raiding aspect of the game, as we have quite some players who have proven that they belong in the top. To put it down as a list of requirements:

A NICE GUY
• Experienced and fast learning. People dwell upon old achievements, do not want!
• Able to communicate on ventrilo
• Active outside raids, creating a good teamspirit while socializing is key for succes
• Openminded and able to take criticism

What a long, serious, demanding, awfull list. Now lets get to the fun part (for you ofcause). Us setting requirements for you, only allows you to set requirements for us. And as we want you bad, you get quite some perks here!

• As earlier mentioned a stable raid enviroment, with equal progressminded players
• 3 top quality raids a week
• A friendly enviroment outside raids, where I will make sure you get a shot at every achievement ingame
• The possibility to see all the content before it gets outdated

So now you know the demands, requirements and what you can expect from us. Eventhough we really would like to take in any decently written application, we simply can't. Blizzard once said:

"Bring the player, not the class". Good joke, am I right?

We are in need of ACTIVE players only, who are looking to have a great time in side and outside raids. And we need the following classes: Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Holypaladin, Restoration Druid, Holy/disc priest and Restoration Shaman. The healers would have such a big edge from the other applicants if they show up with just a little offspec gear, and awareness of how to play the specs.

As the project is still on the "drawing board" (atleast untill we find members), you have to contact me ingame (Zeekbabz or Haiqtxoxo) on Talnivarr EU, so I can give you an e-mail (reason for not writing it here, is MMO-Champion not allowing me, sorry for the inconvenience!

The guild officially starts next TUESDAY (21th of February), be aware of this!