Trinket and talent question

Hey guys, just a quick question. Last night i picked up Variable pulse lightning capacitor(heroic). I was wondering how it compared vs moonwell chalice.

Normal moonwell would be the choice but i am looking to go a more haste heavy demo spec (only works if your not using a on use trinket to line up meta) I also want a more haste heavy build so i can go affliction on certain fights without as much dps loss.

So my question is. Is it worth it to go haste heavy and rock Variable instead of moonwell or would the dps drop be too much to be worth it? (ideally i dont want to have to reforge everything for 3 fights and reforge back for the other 5)

So let me know what ya think! (I'd sim it but im terrible with simcraft and I heard haste heavy demo is only a marginal dps loss vs mastery heavy)
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    Viable, yes. Optimal, no.

I agree its horrible to have to respec for everything, so a quick question could be: why are you respeccing demo for 3 fights, i assume it's not because of the 10% SP.

With this nerf, you can start to spec affliction / destruction for Spine of Deathwing, and there isn't really any other encounter requiring demonology. So im just curious of what purpose you would need to respec for 3 fights! Instead go affliction on it all, if that's what you like to play!

Morchok i do demo (since its mostly tank and spank
    Zonozz affliction (Adds + multi dotting is trump)
    Yorshaj affliction again since i have a lot of movement being on oozes
    Hagara is a toss up on whatever i want to play. Usually affliction since its easier on mobility
    Ultraxion demo
    Warmaster demo or affliction depending how the raid is playing
    spine demo for burst
    madness affliction for multi dotting again.

I like to play demo for stand still/little movement
    Affliction for adds/cleaving/high movement

This week i might just try pure affliction even on the stand still.

Thanks for the input
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.