Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    OT: All women everywhere, that say "I'dd like a nice guy to just come up to me and say hello" - then moments later, waves their hand like the queen waving off a bad bear-beef, at the nicest looking dude (meant in a totally manly way) that comes by. To only minutes later, be making out with the obvious douchebag (earrings by the size of mountains, tattooes on the FACE, gold-chains, poppped-collar etc etc).

That always makes me wanna puke on people. Not random people though. Unless it was from a rooftop, where no one could see me. Kind of like batman but not really. Unless batman was really drunk. Or maybe superman was like "hey dude, wanna go for a fly?" and he'd be all spinnin' 'n shit. Batman hates when da man be spinnin. Why is im suddenly a "gangsta" from Jamaica? Troll. Yeah. The second part though, not the first one, thats legit.
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    The wages political, celebrity, and business figureheads make.

"I have all this money and nothing to spend it on. I know, I'll make MORE money. But how can I make more money... *stares at his golden plated fireplace* I'll fire people!"

"Hmm this president is gonna make me lose money and force me to create more jobs. I'll fund some random idiot to get elected so I can make MORE money."

"Hmm, all these designer clothes and jewelry aren't impressing anyone. I know, I'll make a show about how my life is so much better than theirs that they'll watch so I can make MORE money!"
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

wait whaaat godmode stage video?
    What are you going to do? Stand behind a tank and massage their back to give them courage?

Deleted
    Living york area, worked all over UK doing construction etc.

Two months of being in South Wales & London non stop, went to put wages in the local bank & ask if they`d received my new bank card (was staying in a hotel, so asked to be forwarded to the bank). Hadn`t turned up, so driving licence, wage slips etc, put cash in bank & they let me draw what I needed when I needed as they got to know me.

Month later, dropped lads off in Hull, went home to have a day off. Found a few mail from local town bank asking me to pop in. Had to take time off (self employed, lost lots for any day off).

Got to bank, told they`d close my account as I`m money laundering & would be forwarding a cheque to me.

Gave all details/proof that I work all over, Welsh banks confirmed it all. Tax forms, the lot & pointed out, close account, cheque is useless & if I`m laundering money, call the police.

Week trying to open a new account anywhere having to explain why old one was closed due to HSBC being retards was my major "Wait...wtf!?" moment.

Had been with them for twelve years until this /siiiiigh

Graphics whores, posting on MMOC, that still play WoW.

what makes me go wait.... what? when I think of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Distiller View Post
    wait whaaat godmode stage video?
    I'm pretty sure God Mode is the difficulty. I mean, you can see the guy die over and over on the hardest attacks. That girl ain't screaming for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's just because of my academic interests, but really bad writing errors on papers make me wonder what the writer was thinking. I can understand that people get too wrapped up in their work and make mistakes, but when I see sentence that just end abruptly I just wonder how much were they paying attention to their work.

The logic used by religious people and most warning labels.

When people post statuses on Facebook and are all like:
    "Damn, I'm SO mad right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!"
    And you ask what happens, and they're all like 'I don't wanna talk about it'.
    -.- REALLY?! WHY POST IF ON FUCKING FACEBOOK.
    Or when people post vague statuses about people on Facebook, because they don't have the balls to do it on their wall. Granted I don't have one, but my sister feels the need to make me sit want view all her female/male friend she's trying to hook me up with >.>