Thread: Chest doubt :(

10+ Year Old Account

Chest doubt :(

Hi guys here is my problem, i just purchased the valor points Chest to replace t12 normal chest.
    The problem is that with my last Chest (t12 - 378) ive got the 2681 haste, but with the new one (VP 397) im missing 120 Haste even with all my gear reforged into haste, and idk if it is worth to hav a 397 ( more Int, crit, hit ) vs missing the 2681 Haste. ill apreciate some coments about what to do in this Situation thanks!
    I also hav 4p tier bonus
    would like to post my armory but im in a new mmochamp account so i cant.
    Character: Kadáj
    Ragnaros

As long as you have 2589 haste it's most likely still an upgrade. 2681 haste is nowhere near as important as that threshold, and the intellect gain probably more than makes up for the other loss in haste.

I think he's missing that threshold as well? (2681-120=2561?)

10+ Year Old Account
    He sdidn't say how much extra haste he could reforge though. Go with the second post (if possible). Int is more important in the long run.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea actually im 2566 haste :s, i think the normal t13 chest will be the best upgrade for me in this moment >.< .

Well seeing as you'd only need 23 haste for that breakpoint, maybe try changing out a couple gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemila View Post
    Well seeing as you'd only need 23 haste for that breakpoint, maybe try changing out a couple gems?
    This ^ or your boot enchant if you don't wanna lose any int by swapping gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just replace 1 Brilliant 40int into 1 Quick gem 40 Haste, ive got now 2606 Haste and got bonus of 10 int so i just lost 30 int to reach the 2569 thereshold (:, this until i get my t13 normal/RF chest

Thanks!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkkadaj View Post
    I just replace 1 Brilliant 40int into 1 Quick gem 40 Haste, ive got now 2606 Haste and got bonus of 10 int so i just lost 30 int to reach the 2569 thereshold (:, this until i get my t13 normal/RF chest

Thanks!!
    Could be worth just buying an epic reckless gem (25int/25haste) and shove it in a slot where you would normally ignore the socket bonus of 10int, therefore you would only lose 5 intellect but gain 25haste. Since you only needed 23 it would be a lot more efficient - also still quite cheap since the hybrids are a lot less than the solid red ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh thats a nice idea! that will solve my problem for now (: thanks !