Custom HEAVY belt and bracer, Rep side

I'm still trying to find a CUSTOM Heavy BELT and BRACER, L35 or below, Light (or not), Republic. Don't care how or where, I can get / find it...
    I've found many light belts, and thought I saw a bracer from a FP but that was a while ago and I can't remember where.
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

The only custom belts/bracers I have seen I am told are all world drops. I usually find them on the GTN.

Although, there are some light armor custom belts that can be bought using fleet commendations from a vendor on the fleet. He would be located next to the ship equipment vendor, he's the same one you buy the 4 upgrades for the ship that cannot be made or earned as a reward from the space missions themselves.

The Jedi Myrmidon set is the option I know of. Those are random world drops but I see them quite frequently on the GTN on my server

Deleted
    Just keep looking at the GTN, it's your best bet.

I should also mention that the custom bracers and belts that are world drops tend to be class specific. So keep that in mind before purchasing.

tbh i cant really help for the belt, but i did manage to find HA bracers for when i levelled my trooper TD-15 iirc

kind of OT, but you can buy them for a few comms, and they dont improve that much with levels so every 2-3 planets is fine. chest/pants/weap are the biggies imo

I think orange drops come more frequently from elite or champion mobs. I'm not sure if there are convenient places in the right level range to farm these Republic side. Imperial side I know that there were some areas on Drommund Kaas that were good for farming them.

Thanks guys -
    A RL friend of mine found a bracer for me; As for Champion/heroic "bosses", I've found a few in the 'open world' whom have given up cloth.. er, light armor custom/orange belts + bracers (donated those to some friends).

So, I guess I'll need to keep farming!
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.