Deleted

What strategy is that?

I heard that in zon'ozz hc one can go molten shields and cauterize for a speed boost with the ball though the strat we're trying doesn't have the ranged grp away from that impact, it just might have to wait for the fire mage to soak it then go there, no sprinting needed.

..because it appears those points might be used elsewhere (though I suspect can be only taken out of useless AOE for there).

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    I heard that in zon'ozz hc one can go molten shields and cauterize for a speed boost with the ball though the strat we're trying doesn't have the ranged grp away from that impact, it just might have to wait for the fire mage to soak it then go there, no sprinting needed.

..because it appears those points might be used elsewhere (though I suspect can be only taken out of useless AOE for there).
    Your post was far from clear, but from what I gather it seems you're asking about a strat where a mage solo soaks using cauterize. I'm guessing you're thinking of the strat where the group stacks together at melee range, and single people are assigned to run out and solo soak the orbs using cooldowns. (Cauterize, cheat death, etc)

Deleted
    I guess that needs 25mans in most cases since it's not easy to find some many people for so many bounces.

Yes, it's pretty specifically a 25 man strat.

Deleted
    Well I did try to see a way for a 10man to do it, cauterize, dispersion, but it's probably too unreliable for so few people and if you even find the classes to do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    Well I did try to see a way for a 10man to do it, cauterize, dispersion, but it's probably too unreliable for so few people and if you even find the classes to do it.
    We do it with myself (fire) and a spriest.

Ranged and melee group for orb bounces, ranged move away and let the spriest take the 'last' bounce with dispersion and at the end of the black phase, I can blink towards the spawn of new orb and take the first with cauterize (ranged is now positioned in the center of the room). Works pretty well, as i only need hot on me to ensure cauterize doesnt kill.

Deleted
    oh ye those single isolated ones are ok, I meant about doing it solo for a full 7 stacks.

Deleted
    oh ye those single isolated ones are ok, I meant about doing it solo for a full 7 stacks.
    Cauterize has a 1 minute cooldown, so it would not be possible.

Deleted
    Apologies, I read it wrongly.

In that case, it would be 25 only

Deleted
    It just means the Mage takes all the damage from the ball bounce.

So if the ranged or melee group has low HP and would die from a ball bounce, the Mage could run in and save the day.