Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahirii View Post
    It's no longer needed. Backstab and Hemo are both Sub specific abilities now so there is no need for a Sub passive to buff them. Sinister Calling buff will just be rolled into the abilities by default.
    Oh that's a good point, Thank you :P I feel a glint in my eyes now. now... about that shadowstep and prep thingie hmmm...

Deleted
    whats up with all the haters on choosing between prep and shadowstep? anyone played during tbc??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralser View Post
    whats up with all the haters on choosing between prep and shadowstep? anyone played during tbc??
    You won't even go for either if you sub pvp :/

Deleted
    Hell these new talents are great. The thing that blew my mind was Swiftblade's cunning. I don't know if it's new or not. I've kinda disregarded the Calculator since Blizzcon.

For me Swiftblade's cunning is a god send and something PvE rogues have wanted for a long time. Finally a buff a pet can't bring, Fuck you wolves...Fuck you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    You won't even go for either if you sub pvp :/
    Burst of Speed with Shadow Focus could be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    Burst of Speed with Shadow Focus could be awesome.
    I wouldn't take Shadow Focus tbh. 1 free opener? Meh, no big deal either way.
    Stealth remaining unbroken for 3 seconds after any hostile action though, that is more like something to consider.

For the lazy PvErs, three ambushes. Awww yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    For the lazy PvErs, three ambushes. Awww yeah.
    Energy will be the limiting factor there. Ambush is still at 60 energy, hard to get 3 of those off, but Ambush -> finisher -> ambush is very doable.
    I wonder if we will have time to get 4 abilities off with the extra stealth time;
    0sec -> first ability
    1sec -> 2nd ability
    2sec -> 3rd
    3sec -> possible 4th just as stealth fades?
    Though I guess it wont really matter as having the energy for another opener is unlikely.

Deleted
    This mechanic interests me actualy, because it has loads of potential. For example if somebody got you out of stealth with a flukey AOE does that mean you can restealth effectively before you ever leave stealth? Would have to be with a vanish still but at least you are still hidden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahirii View Post
    Energy will be the limiting factor there. Ambush is still at 60 energy, hard to get 3 of those off, but Ambush -> finisher -> ambush is very doable.
    I wonder if we will have time to get 4 abilities off with the extra stealth time;
    0sec -> first ability
    1sec -> 2nd ability
    2sec -> 3rd
    3sec -> possible 4th just as stealth fades?
    Though I guess it wont really matter as having the energy for another opener is unlikely.
    If we're talking Sub PvE then maybe Slice and Dice with give us enough Energy gain pre pull to get that 4th one off. I still doubt it and the timing would probably have to near perfect. It's something to think about at least.

I'm interested in the new way that Killing Spree will work. Right now its most definately a dps loss to KS during AR, but will the energy regen in MOP be enough to KS, Evis, KS, Evis, KS, Evis or will AR be needed to regen enough energy for this to be possible? I kinda wish they wouldnt release this type of information so soon lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    This mechanic interests me actualy, because it has loads of potential. For example if somebody got you out of stealth with a flukey AOE does that mean you can restealth effectively before you ever leave stealth? Would have to be with a vanish still but at least you are still hidden.
    Except you can't stealth in combat and your 3 seconds will be gone before you can leave combat.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    I'm interested in the new way that Killing Spree will work. Right now its most definately a dps loss to KS during AR, but will the energy regen in MOP be enough to KS, Evis, KS, Evis, KS, Evis or will AR be needed to regen enough energy for this to be possible? I kinda wish they wouldnt release this type of information so soon lol.
    I still think itll be a dps loss to use KS during AR. Evis with RS (granted RS is getting reworked, so this maybe could change) is a net energy gain for your gcd use as it costs 35, you get 25 back, plus you regen a base amount of 10 energy during your 1 sec gcd. So regardless of AR, you will be gaining energy while you do what you are suggesting, so with the AR bonus you most certainly would cap.
    Last edited by Sesshou; 2012-02-19 at 11:29 AM.