Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    (2) Set: When your Deep Wounds ability deals damage you have a 3% chance to gain 16% attack power for 10 sec.
    (4) Set: You have a 20% chance for your Bloodsurge and Sudden Death talents to grant 2 charges of their effect instead of 1, reduce the global cooldown on Execute or Slam by 0.5 sec, and for the duration of the effect to be increased by 100%.
    Such simplification
    (Also, I found use for wowwiki - it didn't have updated the set at all )

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think they will change the set bonus. BC set bonuses are broken, I know one of the resto druids bonus is something with Healing Touch, and we dont get that until 78 now. XD
    But does it really matter? A couple of weeks with a slight gimp in dps, everyones is going to be screwed with when the patch hits. then soon after that, MoP will come and we'll be replacing it with quest greens and you wont have any bonuses, enjoy it while we have it I guess.

Why do the set-bonuses for out-dated tier gear have any relevance to the current game? How does it matter that the 2pc bonus won't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Such simplification
    (Also, I found use for wowwiki - it didn't have updated the set at all )
    Kinda logical that they changed it, 2 Set became useless for lvl 80 Fury Warrior and (4) Set became useless for Arms.

But that will probably happen, 3-5% dmg increase, that's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graven2 View Post
    Why do the set-bonuses for out-dated tier gear have any relevance to the current game? How does it matter that the 2pc bonus won't work?
    It'll work. The complaint is that it won't work if you spend talent points on something other than EM.

Which is silly, because EM is already a talent point choice you can skip over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean to be really honest, how much does it really matter?

If things go like they always have, you'll be replacing your Cata epics with MoP greens in the first week of playing anyway
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one is going to use T13 in Mop so I can't see any problem. Anyway I think they'll rework bonuses which don't fit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to point out that Elemental Mastery is currently, has been, and it seems will always be optional. It's up to you if you choose to take it or not. MoP should be no different.
    mhm? mhm.