Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Then again, I didn't say I believe it just like that, but I did say they make some fair arguments.
    How do you know their arguments are even credible?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just calcium you have to consider for strong bones. It's the BALANCING calcium, magnesium and phosporus. Any that is off balance causes brittle bones and other complications (e.g., calcium deposits in organs and muscles, for example).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

I don't drink milk as I fart nasty after it.

10+ Year Old Account
    so, meat gives you cancer, chocolate gives you diabetes and milk now gives you weak bones.
    seriously, I got the feeling there are people in this world with the sole purpose of trying to prove EVERYTHIN in existence is bad for humans.

Even if it is bad, I don´t give a damn, I like milk, I like meat, I like chocolate, and I will eat and drink whatever I want and how much I want.

I even once read an anticle where a sports scientist claimed that, I kid you not, drinking more than about half a liter of water is enough every day, because we get enough liquid from eating and more than that is dangerous for us. Yeah...
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    imagine whole cow milk, but thicker and sweeter.
    Thats human milk.
    I dont even want to know why you know that... Ugh i always found it very disgusting to know that I drink something that some cow splashed out of its udder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I dont even want to know why you know that... Ugh i always found it very disgusting to know that I drink something that some cow splashed out of its udder.
    Just think about it the next time you each a slice of pizza, then!
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Let me add my own version of that by saying:
    I have been smoking cigarettes for almost 2 decades, close to a pack to a pack and a half a day. If cigarettes were bad for you then why dont i have lung cancer or other forms of smoking related illness?
    Because "smoking" is not a 100% cause of cancer? lol, they increase the risk by a good % but you can get lung cancer or die by other means. depends on your game/luck in life :P. Also, you could take a while before developing cancer... is not like a normal flu you know lol.

i would only drink grass fed or corn fed human milk..
    w.. t.. f ??? lol i would like you to explain me this . well of course i imagine some animal-like humans but i think im not that sure lol. sounds even uglier :P

seriously, I got the feeling there are people in this world with the sole purpose of trying to prove EVERYTHIN in existence is bad for humans.
    Correct, either they are paranoid or hypochondriac people :3
    Last edited by chocho; 2012-02-19 at 04:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I think I'm much more willing to listen to my doctor than a website called saveourbones.com. When the Mayo Clinic or the Surgeon General says milk is bad for my bones, I'll go along with it.
    I call it bunk too.
    But don't forget they used to say cigarettes were good for you.
    Then later everyone learned differently.

Deleted
    I've seen all sorts of "debunking the name here myth" articles, and most of them are there to promote their website or whatever. This one is very similar.