Response to Necro Change

•The death knight abilities Death Siphon, Soul Reaper, and [Necrotic Strike cost 1 Death Rune]. They are not free.

I've had a good run, but if people playing classes like Rogue are going to just spam forums about Death Knights and actually get what they want, I am through with this class.

I'm sorry, if you can't spam Necrotic when it's not even a normal mortal strike that keeps a certain amount of healing down then it is useless. What's even worse is Unholy doesn't constantly supply you with Death Runes like Frost, so Unholy's main attack will once again be Scourge Strike.

I honestly don't and never minded how ridiculously broken Rogues are, and how they never get nerfed, but now that they are taking away the primary most crucial aspect of Death Knight PVP and turning it into some horrific carbon MS effect.

This is a rant, and a genuine complaint at Blizzard's mentality when it comes to balancing and I just hope this does not come to frution

I dunno why people complain about this stuff, who knows how the game might be. Dk's could end up 1 shotting people with some random spell.

It's pointless to be bitching about it now.

It's a MoP change :/ Even worse for you, it's an Alpha change. Go mention it on their forums so you actually have a chance to get what you want before the game's released, instead of some pointless ranting here.

10+ Year Old Account
    mop isn't out yet, neither is a beta

it's not final, but expect to be disappointed

You do realize this is...alpha, right? This isn't even beta. But be sure to quit your class because of this change that may or may not go through.