Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlaine View Post
    Don't think I even recognise my class any longer (
    There you go: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/overhaul

Deleted
    is it just me or does premeditation seem to now be missing the "requires stealth" tag for sub rogues?

Deleted
    I can smell a huge nerf for my hunter hopefully new skills will be good enought.

Protection warrior... I just died a little inside; I don't recognise my class any more and I seriously don't like the changes to Devestate, Revenge nor Vigilance.Victory Rush... I will miss you !Wtf Blizz ;(

I'm not happy with the warrior changes, why did they have to remove Rend??

Deleted
    Yes, they removed rend and replaced it with deep wounds. This will be applied by using ms, devastate or bloodthirst and even by thunderclap if you are prot. Something that isn't in this list is that healing touch, regrowth and nourish no longer refresh lifebloom for resto druids.

Deleted
    At the paladin tree*NEW* Light's Hammer Hurl a Light-infused hammer into the ground, where it will blast a 10 yard area with Holy magic for 15 sec. Allies within the area are are healed for 6 every 2 sec while enamies take 6 Holy damage every 2 sec. (30 yd range, 1 min cooldown, Instant).....You spelled "Enemies" wrong

Dispel with 8 sec CD... oh my, oh my... Haven't seen this CD change on paladins and druids. And I hope that it will be removeing all effects same as does shaman.

I'm curious also about the CD for Mass Dispel too. Even more - will Purge also get CD? >.<
    Last edited by Olena; 2012-02-16 at 11:26 AM.

Bladestorm now clarifies its range as 8 yards, and no longer has a rage cost. Its damage has been reduced from 150% to 75% weapon damage" seriously ROFL at this, make it more useless than it already is

Deadly Brew - Whenever you apply one of your Non-Lethal poisons to a target, you also apply Crippling Poison.
    It's now a talent, no more an Assassination skill. correct it on the main page

10+ Year Old Account
    one noob question are they nerfing Frost dk in MoP or

Edit:If you know plz send me a PM i dont check comments often

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Can't help but thinking that these "talents" will be impossible to balance for PvP.
    Agreed totally

Ehh i dont recognize Warriors anymore I guess it's good I did quit and I'm waiting for Diablo 3 or maybe Tera / GW2 aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, definitely stickin with my shaman lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticBlade View Post
    And that's why they're losing players in the hundreds of thousands...
    And that's why they're not losing millions per quarter
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I really love when people say stuff like this. They said the same about cata talents. As if these same websites WONT have the optimal or most effective/efficient choices for the EVEN SMALLER choices/talents. So for each tier there will be something best for pvp situations, something best for dpsing in raids (if any) etc etc.

Seriously though, find some old forum posts about the cata talent changes.
    They said all that for the initial talent versions. The final version that ppl "adapted" is the current one that Blizzard took a lot of players feedback into consideration instead of just "we want to do this way, deal with it". And that without talking about the lack of other MMOs to get unhappy players from them at that time.

Same thing will happen with MoP talents unless they really want to test the player base will to keep playing. They love now to show off some crazy changes, so everyone will keep talking about WoW instead of paying atention to other MMOs. It's an old formula of theirs by now.

Blizzard nowadays prefer to just screw any kind of balance they tried to make during a xpac to just keep this "fresh" feeling each new xpac (or patches now). Wich really hurts the game in the long run.

And they really need to fix things harder and faster if they want to do that way, because the way it looks, they still have no clue about balancing and are going for way more problems with those talents... Classes/specs that needed a more conservative and carefull approach, they're just adding (potentially OP) "cool stuff" while others that needed this "reckless approach" to be brough more in line with the current pace of the game are way more conservative/carefull instead.

---------- Post added 2012-02-16 at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkosaurus View Post
    why are all these DK's whining about getting 'nerfed'?!?!?!?Icy Grip: Reduces the cooldown of your Death Grip spell by 15 sec and causes your Death Grip to reduce the movement speed of the target by 50% for 6 sec ARE YOU KIDDINGME???? not to mention a fire and forget execute? fuck hero classes and this expansion.
    The one that will potentially not work since you just need to get back some health to avoid it? Or if it just dies (kinda normal to happen), you just win some haste? LOL.

And btw... not spammable as some others? (requires death rune).

Nice trade of all those dmg talents and all for a new talented little snare (that can be countered by all the new shinies from other classes?) and a weird execute...

And remember... ppl will have more health in MoP... so no "omg, 40k dmg! I'll be one shotted!".

Nothing "heroic" in those changes... unlike some "common classes" changes...
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2012-02-16 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the DK stuff awesome and the other things are sweet i want to know the hunter things now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    maybe because they're decreasing damage across the board.

Just a hunch.

And maybe they'll even consider changing fury mastery again
    and again
    and again
    and again

that's pre-alpha for ya
    Would be true if they didn't want to keep the dmg the same for 85. Unless they're giving way weaker gear for 86+. Like ilvl 420 for T14, lol.

---------- Post added 2012-02-16 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I can guarantee that they know more what the game needs than you do.
    The ones that brought Pokemon to WoW... right...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    The ones that brought Pokemon to WoW... right...
    's gonna be awesome, a nice side-thing amongst others to make people leave the cities.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

A point of fact:

cal·cu·la·tor

noun /ˈkalkyəˌlātər/ 
    calculators, plural

Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display

Its time that people stop drinking the cool-aid and stop using "calculator" for what has the same mathematical properties as the kids menu at McDonald's.