Lightbulb DPS question, fire ultraxion hc

Me and my guild were recently wiping alot on ultra10hc and yesterday, we finally killed him. The thing I am mostly confused about is my DPS in at the kill. Due to crit luck while bloodlust I sometimes got my initial Combustion to do 600k dmg, sometimes with bad RNG less than 300k.

In the killtry I had 4 terrible COmbustions and very bad critluck altogether. Still I was doing more DPS than on any other try before in the 3 weeks we were trying him.
    The log of the night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kn26rbqnt1xjaojs/

Would be awesome if somebody can point out what I did wrong or what was special in the killtry.
    My Armory-link is http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...alrus/advanced

Thanks in advance!
    ~Svinder

Deleted
    Hey,

Having a quick look through, your log seemed fine. I don't think you did much wrong, LB uptime could possibly be a bit higher, but it may have expired whilst casting or when you was in the 'normal realm'. Not quite sure on dk's, but the uptime on your 8% spell dmg debuff on ultraxion was 87.6%, could this possibly be higher? Also, your last combustion was when the debuff wasn't present, I'm assuming this would lower dps by some amount (also assuming you was < 35% on the boss).

LIke i said, just a quick look through, but it seemed fine to me

I was wondering more what I did wrong on the trys, the kill my DPS were okay, but on the trys, even with quite good combustions, I never had results like on the kill, and there I had really bad combustion luck... made me wonder and question my abilities...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinder View Post
    I was wondering more what I did wrong on the trys, the kill my DPS were okay, but on the trys, even with quite good combustions, I never had results like on the kill, and there I had really bad combustion luck... made me wonder and question my abilities...
    Your Ignite damage was quite good (18,9%). It is usually around 17-18%. So I think you actually had some good crits. Pyroblast! wasn't that low neither.

But yeah, with a few better combustions, your DPS would've been quite nice