Deleted

Help - Random reboots while playing WoW

After a long break from WoW, I started playing again around a week ago, this time on a completely new computer. However, I am experiencing random crashes and reboots while playing. Here's what I believe to be the relevant details:

How it crashes:
    - sometimes while playing, I get an instant hard reset, with no warning signs whatsoever;
    - sometimes the screen will go black, the mouse pointer will remain visible and responsive, and the game's ambient music keeps playing. Windows shortcut keys do not work, and neither does ctrl-alt-del, leaving me no choice but to hard reboot;
    - sometimes the screen will go black for a few seconds and then game will resume properly;
    There is never any error message showing, and there isn't any error message stored in windows logs.

When it crashes:
    - game has crashed aproximately 20 times so far (throughout a week or so):
    - by far the most common crash is when I am on a mount. In a couple of ocasions, the game crashed AS SOON as I mounted and pressed space to get up in the air. A couple of times it happened to crash during an automated flight route, and once while on the private river boat vehicle in Thousand Needles;
    - besides when mounted or in vehicles, it seems to crash randomly when in dungeons. I haven't figured out any pattern for the crashes while in dungeons;
    - it has never crashed while solo questing or in major cities.

PC specs:
    - CPU: Intel i7 2600k (not overclocked)
    - MB: Asus P8Z68-V Pro
    - GPU: 2x Geforce GTX 580, running in SLI
    - RAM: 16gb

WoW runs from an SSD drive, as does the OS. I run the 32bit client.
    I originally started playing with fully maxed out graphics settings, running DX11 and at 120hz, and gradually went down to DX9 and lower settings, but crashes persist.

Windows is fully updated, as well as graphics drivers.
    I experience no crashes whatsoever while playing any other games, even much more demanding ones, hardware wise.
    Temperature and power are not an issue. Fx, I can play Battlefield 3 with fully maxed out graphics, in stereoscopic 3D, on 64 player maps, for hours straight, with no issues at all.

Can anyone tell me what might be happening? It hasn't been such a huge problem, as I'm only leveling, but it is quite frustrating, and it will eventually become a serious problem later when I start raiding if I keep getting random crashes during raids.

Is there anything else I might add here to help narrow this down?

Thank you for your time!

Have you tried turning off SLI? (It wont affect performance in WoW at all in your case)
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |