Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Did anyone else notice how freakishly thin those two were?

Funny, I seem to be much more energetic after eating meat!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Funny, I seem to be much more energetic after eating meat!
    There's a joke there. I'm not going to tell it though... :P

If we eat nothing but plants, then there wont be enough for the animals!!!

Deleted
    Sex sells, that is the truth, look at the lynx adverts

Its a cool advert, with a fun twist, and its entertaining , simple

people saying "women being exploited" and stuff like that need to leave the house more often

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    Sex sells, that is the truth, look at the lynx adverts

Its a cool advert, with a fun twist, and its entertaining , simple

people saying "women being exploited" and stuff like that need to leave the house more often
    I do believe that term gets overused to to the point it barely has a meaning any more, but this video was pretty bad.

I liked the one where they said going vegan made your "man stuff" taste better. Imagine the trials and research they had to do for that (I know they didnt but seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Oh please, the ONLY reason you guys are acting offended is because you guys hate PETA. Everyone uses sex for advertising. Everyone.
    Um no, not everyone. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Oh please, the ONLY reason you guys are acting offended is because you guys hate PETA. Everyone uses sex for advertising. Everyone.
    You'd probably be mad when some group like PETA resorts to terrorism to get their supposed messages across.

But if the commercial works, well props to them. That's what ads like that are for.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I liked the one where they said going vegan made your "man stuff" taste better. Imagine the trials and research they had to do for that (I know they didnt but seriously)
    That's not an unrealistic thing to research. Basically just ask sexually active people/couples/whatever that would qualify to take such trials.

Though I've heard/read from various sources that diets consisting mainly of some fruits and such does make it taste sweeter and all that, so I think one's diet probably does affect that in some way.

Just some food for thought.

Pun not intended... or is it?

Edit: I are derp grammar wut?

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    That's not an unrealistic thing to research. Basically just ask sexually active people/couples/whatever that would qualify to take such trials.

Though I've heard/read from various sources that diets consisting mainly of some fruits and such does make it taste sweeter and all that, so I think one's diet probably does affect that in some way.

Just some food for thought.

Pun not intended... or is it?

Edit: I are derp grammar wut?

Yeah I heard the same. If all you eat is greasy as fuck food and drink beer and coke all day the lady won't really like it. And supposedly eating green food like vegetables and fruit will make it taste better somehow.(Not that I'd know) But in short being a Vegan won't actually make you better in bed like someone said, your body needs cholesterol to produce testosterone. So this ad is full of shit and is just trying to make easily manipulable kids into becoming vegans because It's cool, and all kids care about is teh s3xz so clearly being better at it = cooler. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Then it isn't science >=(
    The earth is not a cold dead place

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    There's a joke there. I'm not going to tell it though... :P
    I hate you. Now I'm stuck pondering.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I hate you. Now I'm stuck pondering.
    Oh C'mon.. he said eating meat. The jokes write themselves!

I dont base my opinions, views, or purchasing decisions based on commercials "selling" me their wares. However, there are places i will NOT shop at, or purchase certain products due to how annoying their commercials are. I will never, ever.... ever spend money at Old Navy for example. Just can't stand their commercials. So going along those lines, i will never... ever become a vegan just because of their commercials, well that and i like eating what we are naturally evolved to eat, which is a combination of plants and animals.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.