Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    30 sec cd charge+30% speed is better than 15 sec cd+15% since we are not using charge that often. For pve raiding 30(27 glyped)sec charge cd is ideal, for switches.
    Actually it's an exact equivalent. 30 seconds for 30%, 15 seconds for 15%. In 60 seconds you've gotten the same distance.

Edit: and No Mecha.. Hello Kitty has innocent children. Banish him to Wizard 101.

Deleted
    Warmaster Blackhorn - 27 sec cd enough, to leap back on mobs after big void zone.
    Spine of Deathwing - 27 sec cd is enough.
    Madness of Deathwing - 27 sec cd is enough again, since we cant leap to spawned little tentacle(only back to main)
    And etc.
    Hard modes ofc. And it is only actual content, i can remind A LOT bosses where 27 sec leap is fine, and dont needed to lower cd on it.

I think what bugs me about the Charge and movement buff both being in the same tier is that it feels a lot like they're artificially forcing a choice on ferals. Instead of the "Hey, here's some new toys to play with, you just have to pick which one you want" that it seems like other classes and specs are talking about, ferals are in the fun position of getting "Here's two things you've been playing with for a while, you get to keep one now".

I'm sure either way it'll end up working out, but it's going to pain me giving up one or the other. Of course it's also still incredibly early to make any real judgment beyond feedback. Nothing is set in stone, we don't get to see any other changes they'll be making.

Whine thread.
    If it wont be changed untill release it will totally ruin Feral play style. Both on PvP and PvE. And even RP.
    Its will be not a kitty it will be some useless junk. I was really dissapointed todat by reading those changes.
    I dont care for damage, i dont care for new abilities(which actually we didnt get any, except strange Simbiosis). Those 30% speed and kitty charge was a KEY abilities for a feral.

On other hand - if blizzard wants to make cat more equal to rogue (since rogues have 15% speed and shadowstep at all spec) THEN give us damn VANISH, Better sprint (100%, like rogues have) EVASION, BLIND AND ETC.
    I better keep playing SWTOR instead of MOP if these changes will go live.
    Dont have active subscription yet, so cant post it on official forums. So if someone can create whine threads on official forums i will appreciate.
    Don't make threads until you know all the facts. We're getting vanish. It's called beast displacement. It teleports us in any direction and puts us in stealth. Sounds like vanish.

Deleted
    Worst thing is: NO CLASSES are loosing their core abilities. All classes may choose the talents and be like PRE 5.0! Just check it! Only ferals lost their main strenght - in both pvp and pve. (exception - rogue, Prep and Shadowstep - but its more PvP nerf overall(which was needed, rogue most op in arenas) than a class\spec nerf)

This change is another set in the right direction. Without this and without the bear form god mode, you will finally be balanced again.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 10:59 PM ----------

Worst thing is: NO CLASSES are loosing their core abilities. All classes may choose the talents and be like PRE 5.0! Just check it! Only ferals lost their main strenght - in both pvp and pve. (exception - rogue, Prep and Shadowstep - but its more PvP nerf overall(which was needed, rogue most op in arenas) than a class\spec nerf)
    Newsflash, Ferals in their current live state are overpowered compared to other melee too.

Im happy with all the feral changes, though I would like Infected Wounds to be nerfed too. I dont think Ferals need a passive slow.

They should have a new ability, physical attack (that can be dodged, parried), costs energy, slows the target by 50% for 8 seconds.

Stop saying me that druid is not a rogue and i should re-roll rogue. I know it.I playing for feral druid since 2006. But removing the speed or charge makes Feral gameplay more static, slow and boring.
    They're nerfing your speed bonus, they're not removing it entirely. You get +15% for being in cat form untalented. You wont be going at 100% speed, you'll be going at 115%. Now you choose between an extra 15%, a vanish, or a charge.
    ಠ_ಠ

If it vanishes like a rogue, and shadowsteps like a rogue, and builds combo points like a rogue... it must be a Druid!

"Feign Death (Play Dead!), Frost Nova, Soul Swap"
    inst cast or 30% hp heal or additional heal
    range slow or mass root or typhoon (AoE knock back)
    ravage for 30s or 10E per finish or dmg pets
    mass death grip or AoE disorient or stun
    20%hp heal and root removal

free&inst heal from finishers

2 sprints (one AoE)

TF&ravage&incarnation&berserk on beginning of fight (around 5xravege with +50% crit and +45% form TF and SR)

I will trade +15% speed for all this cool talents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    "PvE" is not only raiding. Its questing, leveling, doing dungeons. Ravage is serious dps buff.

And its not "1 ravage at start". Morchok, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Blackhorn, Spine, Madness - on 7 bosses out 8 !ravage is usable, is actively used and increases your dps up to 5%.

Honestly, I never understand why !ravage was ever given to druids. Its very fun ability, and I really like it, but it was not really needed.

I want my charge and I want my 30% speed. Its acceptable to lose !ravage, but losing 30% speed is not acceptable. We should fight for it.
    The new charge also has a 15s cd compared to the current 24s. So from a first glance guess, I think charge is for PvP and the movement is for PvE, don't really mind losing a charge/ravage for raiding, as long as they compensate it with a damage buff or something.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 11:28 PM ----------

Then obviously you didn't check the talent calculator at all, or you've never played other classes and just spewing bullshit. Just from the top of my head I can name 3 other classes that got the same if not worse treatment. Destro Lock PvP for example, right now they have Shadowfury, Howl of Terror and Death Coil as their CC, but in MoP they can only choose one of them.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 11:30 PM ----------

Then obviously you didn't check the talent calculator at all, or you've never played other classes and just spewing bullshit. Just from the top of my head I can name 3 other classes that got the same if not worse treatment. Destro Lock PvP for example, right now they have Shadowfury, Howl of Terror and Death Coil as their CC, but in MoP they can only choose one of them.
    Last edited by mmoc9c596db30a; 2012-02-18 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    So i decided to reroll rogue if they wont revert my 30% speed! Rogues are nice! Already have a 85 twinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    This change is another set in the right direction. Without this and without the bear form god mode, you will finally be balanced again.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 10:59 PM ----------

Newsflash, Ferals in their current live state are overpowered compared to other melee too.

Im happy with all the feral changes, though I would like Infected Wounds to be nerfed too. I dont think Ferals need a passive slow.

They should have a new ability, physical attack (that can be dodged, parried), costs energy, slows the target by 50% for 8 seconds.
    You do realize that for almost the entire expansion Feral has been in 16th place on the DPS charts. In a game with 10 classes.

Deleted
    So you're basically crying because you don't have the skill to play rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    You do realize that for almost the entire expansion Feral has been in 16th place on the DPS charts. In a game with 10 classes.
    You do realise he was talking about PvP, right? Ferals and rogues are the two strongest melee at the moment and as much as it hurts me to lose either extra run speed or charge, I admit that ferals do need some kind nerf in PvP (although I was hoping it to be something to do with our instant clones). PvE-wise, the not so stellar performance of ferals isn't because of the lack of gap closer or a speed increase but rather because of our damage itself. Dash, Stampeding Roar (and dark flight if your druid is a worgen like mine) plus either charge or extra run speed is more than enough of a gap closer in PvE, we have it better than most if not all other melees.

10+ Year Old Account
    i Really coundnt care less about movement speed nerf in PVE, if charge remains at 15sec it will be more then enough, PVP tho is a huge nerf, just stupid 1st they nerfed root removal (a core of the whole class), now they nerfing another core of the spec. too many mage players at blizzard imo.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    too many mage players at blizzard imo.
    I am fairly positive mages are losing some of their controlling capability.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    Vasek, picking between having 115% move speed with a charge, and having 130% move speed without a charge is meant to be there. The talent system in MoP is designed to force you to make choices; heaven forbid you have to make one.
    That's pretty obvious and I actually do think it's a good design, but what makes it ugly is the fact that they're seemingly forcing you to make choices between things you've already had and enjoyed for a very long time without anyone having a problem with it or making your class obviously OP.

A "new, exciting" system shouldn't be designed around taking stuff away from you and making you get used to losing stuff. That's a kind of a negative approach. The choices should have been additional stuff you couldn't have before, or new stuff altogether. But this "choose your sacrifice" system kind of blows. How do you communicate that to players and explain them why it suddenly isn't OK anymore to have run speed + Charge after letting them have it for years?