Wild Imps are not gone, simply misplaced.

Kaivax @KaivaxBlizzard on Twitter.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Looking at the updated Mists of Pandaria talent calculator here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4063167954 and just want to show off this: http://pic.twitter.com/KlUI8rxg
    https://twitter.com/KaivaxBlizzard/s...95844048498690

Deleted
    Praise the lord! This pleases me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice, was being tired of warlocks being completely useless atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooooh this will be fun. Deliciously evily fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    10 firebolts total? or each?

Cause that's either 50 Demonic fury or 250 demonic fury. Could be a way to chain Meta's together depend on how fast demonic fury depletes in Meta.

i hate having only half the information, Blizzard! Why you hurt so good????

10+ Year Old Account
    Zo Mah Gawd!.. that cat has a monocle!

edit, that looks like it costs ALOT of demonic fury, but idk, since corruption gives 12 a tick
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

And Demon Soul becomes Dark Soul and spec specific: (Demo Spec)

I really like how quite a few of our abilities are granting passive bonuses while they're on CD should hopefully make the 'rotations' alil more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial0787 View Post
    I really like how quite a few of our abilities are granting passive bonuses while they're on CD should hopefully make the 'rotations' alil more interesting.
    Read it again.

...This effect disabled while on cooldown.
    It will make rotations a bit more interesting though. Do I save my cooldown for a burst phase or use it whenever it is up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    It will make rotations a bit more interesting though. Do I save my cooldown for a burst phase or use it whenever it is up?
    I think it will be useful only for burst phases.

30 Mastery * ( 20 sec duration / 120 sec cooldown ) = 5 Mastery average, equal to the passive 5 Mastery we get. But on bosses with burst phases, those 20 sec of 30 Mastery will provide a better DPS increase than the passive bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simenon View Post
    I think it will be useful only for burst phases.

30 Mastery * ( 20 sec duration / 120 sec cooldown ) = 5 Mastery average, equal to the passive 5 Mastery we get. But on bosses with burst phases, those 20 sec of 30 Mastery will provide a better DPS increase than the passive bonus.
    And again it come back to needing to know how the length of meta will be determined.

Lets say I can keep meta up for 100 secs. Since it snap shots our stats, thats 100 secs where my mastery is increased by 30%. Then wait another 20 seconds building up as much demonic fury as possible until Dark Soul is up again and/or you have enough demonic fury to last the amount of time you need.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Since it snap shots our stats, thats 100 secs where my mastery is increased by 30%. Then wait another 20 seconds building up as much demonic fury as possible until Dark Soul is up again and/or you have enough demonic fury to last the amount of time you need.
    You're right, but we don't know if in MoP Metamorphosis will still snapshot our stats.
    I'm also having doubts how DoTs will relate with Demonic Fury: will they start to upgrade dynamically with buffs, or will they need to be recast?

I moved it to the other thread because this doesn't need its own thread, but I guess I should have explained that.