PTR Patch 1.1.4 Notes

PTR Patch 1.1.4 Notes
    Everyone can rejoice now that the Soa threat bug will be fixed in this next patch.

More information regarding the changes to global cooldown can be found at, Incoming Changes to Cooldown UI

• General
      • The key formerly bound to /bug can now be mapped to any action and no longer opens the /bug window. The command is no longer able to be bound to a quickslot, but player can still type /bug in chat to open a new bug report.

Classes and Combat
      • General
        • Using abilities with indirect targeting (such as area of effect abilities) will no longer cause players to be flagged for PvP if a PvP-flagged player from the opposing faction is within the ability’s range, and the ability will have no effect on the PvP-flagged player.

• Imperial Agent
        • Operative
          • Medical Therapy: Kolto Probe and Recuperative nanotech will now properly benefit from this skill.

Bounty Hunter
        • Powertech
          • Carbonize: PvP armor for Combat Tech will no longer prevent this skill from stunning enemies.

Flashpoints and Operations
      • Operations
        • Eternity Vault
          • Casting Mind Trap will no longer cause Soa to lose threat against his primary target.

• Karagga’s Palace
          • G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator now has fewer hit points in Normal Mode.

Items
      • Vendors
        • “Show Usable” now properly filters to only show equipable items.

Missions and NPCs
      • Missions
        • Republic
          • Unlikely Allies: Resetting no longer requires players to abandon and re-acquire the mission in order to complete it.

PvP
      • Warzones
        • Alderaan Civil War
          • The Eastern Turret no longer fires twice under some circumstances when it is captured by the Imperials.

UI
      • General
        • Added a /version command.
        • Added several new preferences for cooldown appearance:
          • Show Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes cooldown.
          • Show Global Cooldown Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes global cooldown.
          • Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the cooldown graphic.
          • Global Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the global cooldown graphic.
          • Show Cooldown Timer: Toggles cooldown time text on top of the ability icon in the quickbar.

Bug Fixes
        • Sorting will now function properly in the Guild Window.
        • Items placed in a quickbar are no longer removed when training abilities.
        • Using Shift + Right Click to split a stack of usable items will no longer cause the item to be used.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
      • Players will no longer experience occasional disconnection when purchasing Crafting Materials from the GTN.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-03-03 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The /bug thing makes this one of my favorite patches of all time....ALL TIME!
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    Items

Vendors
    “Show Usable” now properly filters to only show equipable items.
    Probably my favorite fix in this patch. Let's just hope it really is fixed when it goes live.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Probably my favorite fix in this patch. Let's just hope it really is fixed when it goes live.
    I too am excited for this.

No Codex entries not obtainable at level 50 fixed yet? Been 3 patches now Bioware

Deleted
    Hallelujah!!!

cool down timers are a nice addition. I wonder if it will apply to relics as well as abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    cool down timers are a nice addition. I wonder if it will apply to relics as well as abilities.
    It applies to anything on the action bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouss View Post
    The /bug thing makes this one of my favorite patches of all time....ALL TIME!
    I couldn't be more happier. § has always been my "execute" ability for every class in every game and playing without it has been...difficult to say the least.

This makes me so glad.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is not bound my fatass thumb hits it when I hit enter to start typing

>__>
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Bumped for revelance also they fixed the more playerse coming into teh BG bug that was being abused
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    No Codex entries not obtainable at level 50 fixed yet? Been 3 patches now Bioware
    Codex entries are obtainable they just don't show visualy on your screen when you get them, look at your codex and you will find them there.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bit harsh infraction, eh.

OT: So the Civil War bug was real, eh? Didn't think it was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    I couldn't be more happier. § has always been my "execute" ability for every class in every game and playing without it has been...difficult to say the least.

This makes me so glad.
    in the german version it was the ^ key, next to tab,1 and q ... annoying as hell ...

edit:

I hope we'll see some major class balance patches in the next few weeks - i want to play Scoundrel dps again, healing sucks w/o proper raidframes, mouseover macros and the dumbest ressource system ever created for a healer class. sorry for the qq ;(
    Last edited by mmoc6023babb1d; 2012-02-17 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Bit harsh infraction, eh.

OT: So the Civil War bug was real, eh? Didn't think it was.
    Yes, so far it really seems like a conspiracy - all the bugs greatly benefited Empire. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Yes, and those patches have been practically back to back.

Would you rather wait 6 months for one patch that has all the fixes or get gradual fixes?

Besides, I doubt codex entries are on the top of the "to do" list.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -