Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The combination of Horde being retarded in randoms, long BG queues and getting 2 DPS trinkets for being human are the reasons I switched factions. I know there are some battle groups where Horde are more dominate but on my original server it was pretty bleak.

I'd suggest doing dungeons but I can't in good faith do that cause I loathe pve so much. TB can be good honor even if you do lose. Your best bet is go get a big group of guildies, 3-5 people knowing what they are doing can change the games in your favor rather than full pugs (though even a full 5 players can't save a horrible IoC or AV).
    Last edited by Raxingar; 2012-02-19 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    so basically i dinged 85 on my warr a few days ago, and wanted to get into pvping on it, but it seems impossible to get pvp gear. today i have done 13 battegrounds on my warrior, and only won 1... i get about 60 honor per game in total, how am i suppose to get any pvp gear like this? is there a better way i can do it? because like this it would take a month before i even got one piece of gear... horde seemingly never win battlegrounds on bladefist-EU. any tips anyone?

edit: just to clarify, i am not upset that i am getting killing in my low resi gear, its that horde constantly loses battlegrounds, no one seems to know tactics and just does their own thing and totally ignores anything thats said in chat, only game i won today was a WSG and we basically got lucky. BG chat just seems to be a mix of people raging at each other, and 2-3 people tryna tell people tactics, or reporting incs.
    You're constantly losing on Bladefist-EU as horde? Doing something wrong mate. I win 8 out of 10 games when I play horde. Same server btw.

Deleted
    I'd also suggest to do BGs with your friends, it often leads to a win if there's at least some communication between the group members. And what's very important, don't be discouraged if it seems like your opponents are destroying you or you lose all the time, you'll gear up eventually!

server is noting to do with losing or winning since there region wide. try to get into a pvp guild and see if they are willing to help you out. also tb winning gives around 1k honnor. honnor farming is not that hard. just boring.

I would hazard a guess that the problem is you are playing with all the little kiddies that play horde who are on their half-term school break. Wait till schools go back and you might start to get some more mature team mates.

stop worrying about win/loss ratio's. pvp is pvp whatever the outcome. and in random pvp most victories are small personal ones.

if you pvp for a few weeks you'll have a full set of honour gear. conquest is designed to be a long-haul slog (ala weekly cap) so don't get disheartened if after a month you haven't upgraded much

if your warrior is your main, i'd suggest getting most of the honour through actual pvp, and only using justice to suppliment your honour. the practice from that will give you an edge over the pve guys and turn some battles in your favour, and win you more honour

and lastly, but probably most importantly, watch your healers backs and they will watch yours
    somebody call for d doctor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Let me tell you something, and this is true. Alliance players say Alliance suck and they always loose. Horde players say Horde sucks and they always loose. I know, i play both on same realm/battlegroup, and it really is like that.
    But what battlegroup are you/bladefist on?

But iv been there, trying to gear alts its impossible and takes forever.. But like many said, do heroics and convert it, same for valor points>conquest points if you dont want to run arena/rbg in green/blue gear.
    Dont know if you care about this, but you can get the crafted pvp gear aswell for resi and upgrade if you are useing lvling gear
    my main pvp char is alliance, and i have to disagree. when i play on alliance, usually got a bit worse geared people than horde, but the team usually communicated and they seem more focused on objectives, but now ive started pvping on horde no one communicated and nobody seems to care for objectives

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Endeavor View Post
    You're constantly losing on Bladefist-EU as horde? Doing something wrong mate. I win 8 out of 10 games when I play horde. Same server btw.
    server has little to do with it, and i cant solo a whole BG while my team are fucking around in the middle of the map and fighting away from objectives in AB.

Honestly just run BG's and max your conquest weekly. You get honor so fast in BG's...

Deleted
    Sorry about being Offtopic , but you play Bladefist EU aswell ? IM LIghthawk the king of silvamoon
    well formerly