Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

To me this is the saddest moment in anime!
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    cant we all just agree the Key anime (Clannad, Kanon, Angel Beats, Air) all have some of the saddest moments ever?

manly tears were shed in all of them by me, but id have to say Air was the saddest, as it is the only one of the four that DIDN'T arguably end happily, just a continuous cycle of pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    cant we all just agree the Key anime (Clannad, Kanon, Angel Beats, Air) all have some of the saddest moments ever?

manly tears were shed in all of them by me, but id have to say Air was the saddest, as it is the only one of the four that DIDN'T arguably end happily, just a continuous cycle of pain.
    Angel beats was too much of a mess to be really sad tbh, at least i never really got interested in most of the characters. I never watched Air myself, as i was a bit disappointed by kanon(2006 version, don't worry) after having watched Clannad, which imo is a lot better. But guess i might check Air out.

Elfen Lied manga ending, no contest. It was almost unbearable, especially considering it got worse, not better, by the very last chapter.

Deleted
    When Jiraiya died in Naruto... God dammit, Im usually not the type who gets messed up over such things, but that part really got to me.

The death of Yagami Light in Death Note

The death of lelouch in Code Geass

The death of Raul le Cruze in Gundam Seed

Clanned the moment the lead character picked his girl (I hate airheads) and rejouced during a special/OVA where the lead had a different girlfriend. Also during Clanned 2 where the daughter of the lead character died (that was just cruel)

Deleted
    The dead of ace D: