Thread: Kotick-Cola

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the third and fourth circle of hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagula View Post
    People hate Kotick because of his attitude and the way he views video games; however, he is a very good business man and this looks like a solid choice for Coke. People want to say that he has "destroyed Activision" but he has brought nothing but success to Activision. You may not like the fact that the COD games are all the same, but the market has spoken and the majority of people clearly are fine with the way Activision is.

If you don't want to support Kotick's Activision, fine. Just try to look at this from another angle before you start raging about how this is such a terrible decision.
    If I wanted solid logic and reason, I would have asked you for it.

Desktop: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.8GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, Dual Nvidia GTX 470 SLI
    Laptop: 2.2GHz Core i7, 8GB DDR3 1333, 2GB Radeon HD 6990

Think at one point he said something about if he could, he would raise the price of games, peripherals and whatnot even further.

This is during an economic slump.

But maybe he was joking or intended it to mean "less play, more work." Think Americans as a whole are overworked, as it is.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

he will cut all the good stuff in it and just try to advertise the crappier version but spread it to a wider audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Think at one point he said something about if he could, he would raise the price of games, peripherals and whatnot even further.

This is during an economic slump.

But maybe he was joking or intended it to mean "less play, more work." Think Americans as a whole are overworked, as it is.
    It's Kotick, there's no way in hell he was joking about making more money.

Polar bears indeed