Deleted

Need help with creating a LOL eu-west acc

Okey, so ia friend of mine wants to play LoL with the rest of us, and we are all playing on EU-west, but then when we make an account it allways get assigned to east/nordic, and the free-trasfer isent avalible for a new account. so how do i create an EU-west account?
    Ps i live in scandinavia, sweden.
    ... and sorry for my english.

Deleted
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

Below Date of Birth you should see "Region:" click on the blue text saying "change" and choose EU West.

Deleted
    same thing happened to me, just make an account on your phone.... i used a lot of time on it...

Deleted
    And when you've created the account, remember to switch regions inside the client too.

Screenshot:

Deleted
    Thanks frodo!
    Last edited by mmoc2a6238e2a2; 2012-02-17 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    At your assistance.

Deleted
    But it's fucked that nothing happends when i press the "(change)" -.-
    So i still have a problem
    Last edited by mmoc2a6238e2a2; 2012-02-17 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    That doesn't sound right. Can you take a screenshot and upload it to imgur.com and post it here?

Also you need to select which region you want while signing up. Happened to me a couple of times.

Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted
    Well yeah, it look jsut as Thigrai's picture, just that nothing happends when i cklick (change) nothing at all, i even tro to right click and go through "open in new page" but the new page ooks exactly the same, still with Eu-nordig/east

That sounds like a browser issue.
    Try signing up on a different one.

Deleted
    tryed that, even tryed on another computer

Try the Lol tech forums: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...isplay.php?f=8 Make a post and explain the problem, they will help you out rather quickly. (: