Deleted

Question Solo able content for fury warrior and might others

Hey,

So... I'm kinda bored atm, So I was looking for some content I could solo on my ret pala or my fury warrior.
    I'm not looking for reactions like wailing caverns, deadmines normal.
    (Other classes is also possible for other people.)

Greetings,
    Quesium-Frostmane EU

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fury warrior I solo:
    MC
    AQ40 (to Twin Emps, haven't tried with a 25%healing debuff on them yet)
    Kara
    BWL (with 1 person helping me on first boss)
    AQ20 (is it 10 now? w/e)
    Gruul
    Magtheridon
    OS (1 drake up)
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

-All of MC
    -AQ 10
    -AQ 40 up to twins, but Ouro you can solo.
    -BWL you need help with the first boss but you can solo Vael, Broodlord, Ebonroc, Flamegor, firemaw, Nefarian. Chromaggus is possible if you are a dwarf or an alchemist to remove one of the debuffs, if you get all 5 debuffs it's game over.

Hourglass sand breaks the bronze one so if your lucky thats all you need.

-all of kara, chess is just RNG but its not spec or gear dependent.
    -Mag's lair
    -Gruul you can solo.
    -Morogrim Tidewalker in SSC you can do as prot, not sure about Fury.
    -If you have some nature resist you can do Hydross
    -Leotheras is doable
    -Vashj is proably doable now that you can move with the cores, but if too many elementals get to vashj before you get all 4 cores she will get too many stacks and probably kill you.
    -alar is easy
    -"loot"reaver is doable
    "-solarian im pretty sure is a cake walk.
    Kael im not sure of.

Supremus in BT you can solo, Shade of Akama you can solo, Najentus you can solo if you are a Night Elf for shadowmeld, or have the gear to burst DPS him down before he gets his spike/bubble off. Bloodboil is probably doable as a dwarf as the bleed debuff will tick for too much if you cant kill him fast enough. Reliquery is not soloable I dont think for most. Mother Sharaz is probably doable in very high end gear (easily doable as prot though) Council requires the "health reset" bug to solo, Illidan is doable, but requires council first.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-02-17 at 10:47 PM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

If you have some decent tank gear, then fury tanking Hyjal summit is fun!

First boss can be a bit of a B*tch, but you should be fine after that!

How I got a bunch of my Xmog peices.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    -BWL you need help with the first boss but you can solo Vael, Broodlord, Ebonroc, Flamegor, firemaw, Nefarian. Chromaggus is possible if you are a dwarf or an alchemist to remove one of the debuffs, if you get all 5 debuffs it's game over.
    I can solo chromaggus easily, just use the hourglass sand
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Deleted
    I'm now on:
    *All of kara
    *All of MC
    *Magtheridon.
    But still a long road to go i noticed ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    For Magtheridon the biggest thing is bursting down the adds at the beginning before others get there and start healing.

Also, Vashj will be a pain. Unless you can kill the stalkers before they start the fear fest.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

pre-WotLK 5 mans

Anything before WotLK is easily facerolled so I won't go into detail on that. Some dungeons you may want to consider farming, if you haven't already, are Heroic Sethekk Halls for Ravenlord from Anzu and Heroic Magister's Terrace for Swift White Hawkstrider and Phoenix Hatchling(can be farmed in normal) from Kael'Thelas, respectively.

WotLK 5 mans

The following heroics have something of interest: Utgarde Pinnacle (Blue Proto Drake from Skadi), Trial of the Champion (1 Champion's Seal per boss for the Argent Tournament), Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection (these three for the Battered Hilt)

Utgarde Pinnacle: Just kill the trash that gets in your way from the entrance to Skadi. It is not necessary to kill any of the bosses before him. If you're a stealth class or have an abundance of invisibility potions, just stealth by everything until you get to Skadi's gauntlet. The gauntlet will start regardless of being stealthed or not, so you will have to kill the adds that spawn before the harpoon gun. If you don't have a way to self-heal/mitigate physical damage or aoe burst all the adds fast, you'll probably die, even at 85.

Trial of the Champion: The trash to the first boss is extremely difficult to solo, as you must use the jousting mechanics to kill adds due to the 30%/60%/90% stacking damage reduction buff that jousters have. Best done with 2-3 people unless you don't mind spending 30 minutes hopping from a nearly dead mount to another repeatedly until you whittled down the horde/alliance mounted champions. Once done with the jousting, the rest of this is easily soloable.

Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron/Halls of Reflection: Unless you're going for achievements, there's no point to killing any of the bosses. If you're only going for the Battered Hilt, I suggest farming Pit of Saron as it has the most trash available without killing a boss. If you do so, be aware that the drake riders will kill you if they apply their debuff on you, as it ticks for % damage every second until fully healed.

Cata 5 mans

First off, there is no point in doing any of these on heroic on than to feel special. Anything interesting that drops in heroic also drops for normal, so no need to make it harder than need be. Ideal Classes and specs are Blood Death Knight, Feral/Resto/Balance Druid, Shadow/Discipline Priest, Elemental/Resto Shaman, Protection/Holy Paladin, and Beast Master Hunter.

Vortex Pinnacle: Reins of the Drake of the North Wind is the reason to farm this zone. Fortunately for would-be farmers, you only ever have to kill 2 things throughout the instance; Grand Vizer Ertan (to proceed further into the dungeon) and Altairus (the dragon that drops the reins). This means that you should stealth past all trash, either by stealth/prowl/invisibility pots.

For Grand Vizer Ertan, if you can not self-heal repeatedly/mitigate nature damage, soloing this will be reliant on you killing her before 1-2 tornado retraction phases. You can not interrupt her lightning bolts, but you can spell reflect them.

As for Altairus, if you can kill Grand Vizier Ertan, you can probably kill Altairus, especially with the free bloodlust throughout the fight. The biggest obstacle is the boss' frost breath, it hits for about 30k on normal and, coupled with the boss' melee swings, you will not be able to eat 2-3 of these without some form of self-healing or physical damage absorption/reduction.

Stonecore: Reins of the Vitreous Drake drop from Slabhide, the instance's second boss.

The biggest challenge for farming this is the trash leading to Coreborus, as you must force him to spawn to proceed to Slabhide, which requires killing the trash. it is not necessary to kill him though, so if you can stealth by him or force the boss to reset, do so.

For the trash on the way to Coreborus, the better you are at surviving/healing through physical damage, the more likely you are at making it through the instance without a lot of headaches. To reset Coreborus, abilities such as Rogue's Vanish, Hunter's Feign Death, and Blood Death Knight's Dancing Rune Weapon will cause the boss to rest if you do not have any pets out. Night Elves can also use their racial, Shadowmeld, though I am not certain how effective this is in causing the boss to reset.

For Slabhide himself, you must do most of your damage while he is on the ground, as since a recent patch, he is not easily attacked by melee in his airphase. Use the airphase/crystal storm to heal yourself. Again, if you can not mitigate or self-heal the damage throughout this fight, you will not be able to kill him.

Deleted
    Trubo...
    Thanks man, Realy like you already

Speaking only in regards to fury warriors, I dont play rets .

Wotlk - Heroic dungeons - easy enough with the VR glyph.

Wotlk Raids - Xt in ulduar is doable, though extremely hard. Naxx ... Noth/Heigan/Anubrekan/Grand Widow(Adds for victory rush/dispel enrage)/Gothik. Os1D.

Should be able to solo All MC / Bwl ( Blood Craze aggro adds off razorgore, rngish) / Aq40 till twin emps ( Twin emps can be done, just gear dependant) Ouro doable, Cthun not.

Bc raids - All kara, Gruuls , Mags , Tk ( Kael is hard but it is doable, i've done it - Heavy execution ). SSC can prolly do Hydross/Lurker as fury.

Thats about all i can think of off the top of my head , for fury atleast. If you got prot gear that'd give you alot more options.
    Last edited by Styl; 2012-02-18 at 11:30 AM.