Champion like Ziggs

I am looking for another champion to mess around with for fun. My current champion is ziggs and im wondering if anyone has any suggestions of another i should play if i like ziggs. Im not sure if there are any other champions somewhat like him

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to think of anything offhand with that sort of zoning. Morgana can -kind- of lead people with her black puddle, but her playstyle is fairly different otherwise.

Ahri can be quite spammy like Ziggs and is more mobile. She does come with some skill shots as wel. No bombs though =/

Deleted
    Ehm. Irelia!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Ehm. Irelia!!
    Really? He asks for similar champions and you suggest something completely different, lol.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Heimerdinger! he have a grenade, it is almost a bomb And he can also dominate a lane! And actually takes some skill to play effectively (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Heimer is actually a pretty good suggestion. With his turrets he can zone control quite effectively and he does get to lob a bomb (well, rocket) so that seems a decent fit.

Oh, and they both got a pretty lousy escape.

Yes I also agree Heimer is a very ziggs-like. But why would you want another champion like your main?

Not to mention he is also a Yordle like Ziggs! Important fact! lol

Actually I find that Heimer have a very powerful escape! He can kite forever with a Rylais, grenades stun, rockets slow(with rylais) and ulti makes his turrets slow aswell .. And both grenad and rockets are on a semi short CD, so he can get away with some practice. Hardest part is reading the opponents movement for grenade.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelius View Post
    Not to mention he is also a Yordle like Ziggs! Important fact! lol
    Here I was thinking that Ziggs was some sort of over sized mutant chipmunk. ^_^

It really depends on what you like about Ziggs. If you like the fact that his abilities require careful placement and thought, I'd recommend Ezreal, who takes some degree of skill as well. They both also have very long range ults.

If you like spamming abilities on a single target to do high damage, I'd recommend Brand, who has similar target-exploding potential.

If you like the concept, I'd go with Heimer, who is an inventor type, and is also a yordle.

I recommend fizz if you like fun kits

Actually, I think Ziggs is fairly unique so far. He has 4 nukes and 3 of which have utility
    - Satchel Charge has an uncount number of possibilities to use. E.g. a ziggs from my team once threw a charge on the cliff at baron and threw over the enemy AD carry who has waiting for a steal attempt
    - Minefield. Zoning tool, impressive slow and damage if you eat a few
    - His ultimate. Buff steal, drake / baron steal, finisher, teamfight AoE soak. you name it.

There are AP carries with 4 nukes but no utility, 3 nukes and a bit of utility, but imho there is no AP carry with such a diversity AND firepower.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.