10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    The disclaimer states it's not allowed to be used online. The mod changed car handling and weapons too, it'll be labeled as a hack when used online and you'd get banned
    Yeah just read the FAQ.

Not played the game for ages, but this may make me do another play through.

Did you find any actual PC specs for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Is it online as well?
    You're at risk of being banned for launching GTAO with any mod installed no matter if it's a hack or not. Always disable shit before going online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you find any actual PC specs for this?
    No nothing listed on the site, it doesn't seem that more demanding really.
    With my system on ultra settings I run it on almost the same fps on one monitor (70+fps, 50fps on overly crowded area's with tons of reflections, moving plants etc), but on triple screens the fps plummets to unplayable rates.

The site only says "if you run the game on 30fps now, you might not want to try this mod".

This looks so amazing, loving it:
    http://imgur.com/jWydkyv
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    No nothing listed on the site, it doesn't seem that more demanding really.
    With my system on ultra settings I run it on almost the same fps on one monitor (70+fps, 50fps on overly crowded area's with tons of reflections, moving plants etc), but on triple screens the fps plummets to unplayable rates.

The site only says "if you run the game on 30fps now, you might not want to try this mod".

This looks so amazing, loving it:
    http://imgur.com/jWydkyv
    Triple monitors? lol, why would you do that?

My set up is similar to yours, besides GTX 970 and only one of them. Pretty sure I played with a mix of Ultra and High settings at launch.

Yup, will definitely try this next time I'm bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Triple monitors? lol, why would you do that?.
    Because widescreen gaming 8-)
    http://imgur.com/rILU6hB

But yeah, I'd check it out if I where you It's amazing. Just hope it's stable!
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280

10+ Year Old Account
    Because widescreen gaming 8-)
    http://imgur.com/rILU6hB

But yeah, I'd check it out if I where you It's amazing. Just hope it's stable!
    Keep the post updated then with stability reports

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty impressive. My computer wouldn't handle it, but thats some beautiful graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple of hours in and zero crashes.
    Feels like a brand new game, awesomesauce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple of hours in and zero crashes.
    Feels like a brand new game, awesomesauce.
    Cheers for update, may install this again over the weekend!

10+ Year Old Account
    A good 15+ hours in, I have to say that I've had a few crashes here and there. One mission was just unable to do due to constant crashes. Had to load the original GTA to complete it. Other than that, no complete random crashes where I lost a lot of time doing random stuff. All during a mission, so load a save and you're off where you left. No biggie.

Other than that, sometime FPS goes fubar but this seems to be solved by switching MSAA down to 4x or lower to somehow... 'realign' and you can put it back to 4x or 8x.

I'm not playing this game without the mod anymore, that's a fact

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    That looks like a lot of fun but the cheaters will ruin it. I'm tempted to get a PS4 and buy the PS4 version at some point but I don't know if I can transfer my character to the PS4 or if he's stuck on the PC version.
    Yes you can transfer them. But it's kinda a one time deal per system.

Basically when you transfer them it's a COPY of your character as they were at the time of copy. All progress done on this copy is not carried over to the original, and vice versa.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    $10,000,000 for a fully upgraded Yacht with the most expensive options. Stilt houses and new luxery appartments range from 700,000 to 1,100,00.

Didnt check cars yet, but there next to none new weapons or clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    $10,000,000 for a fully upgraded Yacht with the most expensive options. Stilt houses and new luxery appartments range from 700,000 to 1,100,00.

Didnt check cars yet, but there next to none new weapons or clothes.
    Any new missions with better payout than the current load of crap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Supposedly there are some tied to the organisation thing.

Become a VIP and create your own criminal organization in the latest addition to Grand Theft Auto Online, Executives and Other Criminals. Featuring all new gameplay modes and opportunities for luxury living, Executives and Other Criminals also includes new customizable apartments, stilt houses in the Vinewood Hills and the ultimate in executive excess: the extravagant, fully staffed and upgradeable Super Yacht.

VIP’s who run their own operation gain access to new co-op Jobs, challenges and special abilities in Freemode, as well as having the power to hire and fire other players for their team of bodyguards. Meanwhile, Bodyguards earn a regular paycheck and their own special benefits including RP, GTA$, and stat boosts for working for a VIP’s organization.

Organizations can go head to head in Freemode, with new missions that make full use of the latest executive defense options including new armored vehicle variants, the devastating Turreted Limo and the missile defense systems of the Super Yacht, which also comes with its own suite of supporting vehicle upgrades including the new SuperVolito Carbon helicopter and personal watercraft.

Some existing Freemode Events will automatically adapt when played by organizations, allowing for new ways to take on King of The Castle, Moving Target and more. Also included is the new Extraction Adversary Mode, tasking teams of Bodyguards to search, locate and safely extract an Executive from their downed jet before a Hit Squad intercepts and eliminates the target.

Executives and Other Criminals also brings fresh choices in executive transport and protection with new weapons, new vehicles and much more. Check back to the Rockstar Newswire for full details and download the free update Dec 15 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Didnt play yet, as I'm still saving up the last dollars for my yacht. Dont even know how to become a VIP yet - maybe also by owning a yacht? I'll see later.

Free mode events were a joke to begin with, I guess I didnt play a single one of them for pure fun. Only to unlock the shirts and what not in the first days. I doubt anything will be changed about them, except that your VIP gangs fight each other there. Co-op missions sound fun... and this time around I really hope they're real MISSIONS and not this unrewarding pile of shit they call "new different game modi".

I had to remove the game from my HD because in every lobby session online there would be cheaters that gave me millions of dollars and then exploded me, putted a tree on my head and so on.

Got sick of it, it's like 50% cheaters.

Played single player, done with that... now they add online stuff to a online broken world full of cheaters that ain't gonna change by reporting 1 by 1. It's like fighting poverty with donating money to charity, no.. there is poverty still after donating for 40 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHoodie View Post
    I had to remove the game from my HD because in every lobby session online there would be cheaters that gave me millions of dollars and then exploded me, putted a tree on my head and so on.

Got sick of it, it's like 50% cheaters.

Played single player, done with that... now they add online stuff to a online broken world full of cheaters that ain't gonna change by reporting 1 by 1. It's like fighting poverty with donating money to charity, no.. there is poverty still after donating for 40 years.
    Online gta is some of the worst online I've ever been a part of, total garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Didnt play yet, as I'm still saving up the last dollars for my yacht. Dont even know how to become a VIP yet - maybe also by owning a yacht? I'll see later.
    You bring up the 'M' menu and you can turn yourself into a VIP there (or a bodyguard and then people can hire you over the phone). I was going to have a look earlier but the costs of the new shiny stuff meant I'm not willing to pay bodyguards out of my limited funds just yet
    There seems to be 1 new gun that I noticed, a revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    There seems to be 1 new gun that I noticed, a revolver.
    For some reason R* thinks we need 9654165156 pistols. Once you get the AP pistol the rest are just in the way. WTB new assault rifles.

There's too many weapons overall tbh, on my 2nd character I've tried to only buy what I need as my first one has to scroll through so many to find the one I want due to the game always choosing the shittest one every time you start a mission :/