Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    I know its off topic but...are Finland and Iceland part of Scandinavia?
    Iceland is, Finland is not, the scandinavian countries is basicaly the old viking lands hah ... Finland are part of the nordic countries though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xsistor View Post
    This is why people need to start using their brains a little bit. There are over 1.6 billion muslims. If you really think they are all out to kill you then you must must be incredibly deluded.
    No, I'm just really good at hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    The NYPD can investigate me any time they want. I'd be glad to help them.

Kind of obliterates your entire argument, actually ^.^
    yes because everyone should be investigated because of their religion, and the conservatives say this board is liberal biased, lolz
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Deleted
    i see it this way if you think a Muslim = Al Qaeda/Terorist then dont be surprised when people think Christian = westboro baptist church

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i love watching the EDL on news reports, they have no clue what theyre talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M

watch some of their videos, its hard to take them serious.
    lmao, that goes up on my FB wall. Excellent, good share, cheers.

Reminds me of the singer of Happy Mondays. Though Shaun Ryder is actually cool as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ico View Post
    westboro baptist church
    ah yeah I love those.

Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-02-19 at 02:25 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    you have had more extreme christians and jews than muslims throughout the history till today. yet, many can't educate themselves properly.

In fact, the western civilizations owe's the muslim civilization big time. They have lightened the dark ages with their golden age inventions and wisdom ^^
    They had science before the westerns (witchcraft, consort with devil, anyone?)
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2012-02-19 at 02:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    I can see how why people are against it, but I'm glad they're doing it. Do you want the Muslims to be free and go around flying planes into stuff again?
    Then I gues you hope that the police is keeping a good eye on us white people so we don't slip back in to our old habits of actions such as the holocaust or starting world wars, get real will you? I feel very sad for you, being trapped in that constructed bubble of yours seemingly without the ability to critically examine and evaluate the actuall situation. The fear of x happening =/= the actual risk of it happening, deal with it and u'll find yourself with a whole new view on things I wish you the best of luck. PS: small thoughts are for small men, don't stay small!

Quote Originally Posted by Platon View Post
    Then I gues you hope that the police is keeping a good eye on us white people so we don't slip back in to our old habits of actions such as the holocaust or starting world wars, get real will you? I feel very sad for you, being trapped in that constructed bubble of yours seemingly without the ability to critically examine and evaluate the actuall situation. The fear of x happening =/= the actual risk of it happening, deal with it and u'll find yourself with a whole new view on things I wish you the best of luck. PS: small thoughts are for small men, don't stay small!
    Speaking of small minded

Quote Originally Posted by ico View Post
    i see it this way if you think a Muslim = Al Qaeda/Terorist then dont be surprised when people think Christian = westboro baptist church
    Regardless of what religion you are, if you make no attempt at distinguishing yourself from the bads then you most likely will be treated as one. Innocent until proven guilty is long gone at this stage. Sad but true.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I appreciate those who discuss this properly, this thread has a bit too much religion bashing and nation bashing, both not allowed here.

Closed.