Tanking Champion for 3s

I find my team needs a tanky/brusier champion many times in Twisted Treeline and i was looking for some good suggestions for a tanky champion for 3s

Deleted
    rammus is a good choice.

Deleted
    I've seen alistar work reasonably well, Nice cc, tanky and has a heal, so some sort of support as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't claim to be a LoL expert but honestly, get a bruiser and build him tanky.

whenever myself and my friends play he plays Udyr and goes bot with veigar or someone else. works pretty well

Singed. Singed is one of the best champions in 3v3.

Mundo goes where he pleases!

The only people you should have in 3's are tanky or high mobility (like Shaco). Stick to early game heroes like Rene, Yorick, Garen, Pantheon, Xin, Lee, Morde, Shaco, Cassiopeia actually works well due to her ult and her play style, Mundo, Fizz (personal favorite), Poppy because of all the walls, AP Sion. There are more that work very well in 3's, but I can't think of all of them off the top of my head.

In 3's the best champions to pick are champions that can take some damage and do some decent damage. Basically almost any choice from the solo top position and the jungle position from summoners rift are good choices for all champion picks in 3v3. Stay the hell away from supports and carrys unless you have a very specific build in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose1984 View Post
    whenever myself and my friends play he plays Udyr and goes bot with veigar or someone else. works pretty well
    I'm having a hard time seeing Veigar be useful in 3s.

Try not to go a pure tank in 3s, with so few players you really need damage at all times. Udyr is a great choice, as is Renekton, Yorick, Trundle, Olaf (my personal favorite), and Garen. Oh, and Lee Sin... he rocks shiz with his ability to get to people over walls with his Q on that map.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn