Deleted

Scatter+ Trap launcher macro [Hunter]

Hi. Not sure if this belongs in the hunter or macro section. Anyways, Im trying to create a focus scatter+ traplauncher macro without modifier keys and im just not succeeding :<

Basicly i want the macro to Scatter my focus target, if i have no focus target it'll scatter my current target. Then activate trap launcher and then cast freezing trap.
    I made two macros that doesn't work, they look like this :

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@focus,harm][]Scatter Shot
    /castsequence [nomod] reset=3 Trap Launcher, Freezing Trap

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@focus,harm][]Scatter Shot
    /cast Trap Launcher
    /cast !Freezing trap
    Both do exactly the same thing! Scattering focus, if i have no focus it scatters my current target, then activates trap launcher. But it doesn't cast freezing trap.

Anyone got any ideas how to get them to work? (Without modkeys)

Edit: Just saw the Ask it macro sticky, sowwy

Edit2: Working macro ->>
    Code:
    #showtooltip Scatter Shot
    /castsequence [@focus,harm][harm] reset=3 Scatter Shot, Trap Launcher, !Freezing Trap
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    Last edited by mmocfd36770ff5; 2012-03-29 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    You can't do it with a single Macro. It indeed won't active the trap itself.
    With /castsequence you could make a macro that you'd have to press twice to activate launcher + trap. But because you also added in Scatter Shot, things are getting complicated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butger View Post
    You can't do it with a single Macro. It indeed won't active the trap itself.
    With /castsequence you could make a macro that you'd have to press twice to activate launcher + trap. But because you also added in Scatter Shot, things are getting complicated.
    Bummer :/ I have to stick with my old Trap Launcher macro and manually apply a trap then. Thanks for the answer anyways

castseq scatter, launcher, trap

Remove the [nomod] from the first and it should work, I think.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=xx /combat Scatter Shot, Trap Launcher, Freezing Trap

Works for me.

Deleted
    Forgot to mention that i figured out a 100% working macro for this one. I'll add it incase someone want to know

Code:
    #showtooltip Scatter Shot
    /castsequence [@focus,harm][harm] reset=3 Scatter Shot, Trap Launcher, !Freezing Trap
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()