Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Invincible's Reins in MoP

iirc mounts were going to be accountwide in MoP, would you think Invincible would be accountwide as I have 1 on my old level 80 character but I would like it on my current main.

Deleted
    If mounts are going to be accountwide why would Invincible be excluded from that? It's just a mount like every other mount.

Because I don't know if there will be restrictions on certain rare mounts like spectral tiger, invincible, mims head etc.

Are you sure mounts? I swear they meant achivs. Well i hope not, imagine level 20 toons with them
    \

Deleted
    Really no point to giving us account wide mounts if they restrict the rare ones. I want my razzashi raptor on my main >:|

Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    Are you sure mounts? I swear they meant achivs. Well i hope not, imagine level 20 toons with them
    What's wrong with that? If yoa person achieved it on their main then what's the problem with having in on a low level character?
    Cake!

They said pets and achievements will be account wide. Mounts wont be account wide as to start, they may make them account wide later on. You should find it on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    What would be wrong with that? Certainly beats staring at the same old ugly tiger you've been staring at for the past 7 years, no? :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts weren't mentioned to be account wide, only pets were. There was a blue post saying that they might make mounts account wide later in MoP.

Deleted
    Mounts are not going to be account wide, only achievements

Achievements and pets are going account-wide come MoP. They also said if it goes well, mounts will be too. It will go well. Mounts will be account-wide 1-2 patches into MoP.

Deleted
    I realy do hope that they make account wide mounts got ALOT of rare ones over my account :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex View Post
    If a person achieved it on their main then what's the problem with having in on a low level character?
    There's nothing wrong with that, the problem is the other way around, something obtained on alt becoming available on main.
    Suddenly, all this time, everyone should have done world events and farmed Tempest Keep, Onyxia, Malygos etc etc on their alts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiolith View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that, the problem is the other way around, something obtained on alt becoming available on main.
    Suddenly, all this time, everyone should have done world events and farmed Tempest Keep, Onyxia, Malygos etc etc on their alts as well.
    I changed mains at the start of Cata, but I couldn't get used to not having pets, so I spent over 100k on pets that I have on my old main off the AH, and probably 100 hours farming for pets again that I already had. I don't see the problem with alts giving mains achievments, mounts or anything else.

Let me get this straight; You have Invincible on an alt?

Why is that not your main wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    Let me get this straight; You have Invincible on an alt?

Why is that not your main wtf.
    Because people often change mains when expansions come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Because I don't know if there will be restrictions on certain rare mounts like spectral tiger, invincible, mims head etc.
    All or none. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    iirc mounts were going to be accountwide in MoP, would you think Invincible would be accountwide as I have 1 on my old level 80 character but I would like it on my current main.
    Achievements are going to be account-wide, they're still unsure about making mounts account-wide. But to answer the question yes it would be because its a mount like everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Or he was running ICC on his alt and got it, always a possibility

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I've honestly never understood that mentality. Sure, I can understand wanting to try a different class and playstyle (I have them all at 85, so...), but to me, my main is my main and not an alt. I've had this main since Vanilla. It has always been my best geared character. Always been the one I wanted achievements and pets and mounts on. Always been the one I wanted to improve. That's my definition of a main. Everything else is an alt.