Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    invincible will end up like ashes the drop rate will drop to a like 0.3% drop rate.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    invincible will end up like ashes the drop rate will drop to a like 0.3% drop rate.
    You missed the boat, droprate was changed to a low % in Cataclysm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I've honestly never understood that mentality. Sure, I can understand wanting to try a different class and playstyle (I have them all at 85, so...), but to me, my main is my main and not an alt. I've had this main since Vanilla. It has always been my best geared character. Always been the one I wanted achievements and pets and mounts on. Always been the one I wanted to improve. That's my definition of a main. Everything else is an alt.
    agree with this, my very first toon is my mage and always will be my main. All my alts i really couldnt care less about achievements and whatnot on them...

i dont like the idea of account wide mounts, i dont want to see lvl 20s on mims head, invincible or amani warbears....that just takes all the rareness out of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    i want my old zevra mount back! asked blizz so meny times about it and they keep saying, no.

I've honestly never understood that mentality. Sure, I can understand wanting to try a different class and playstyle (I have them all at 85, so...), but to me, my main is my main and not an alt. I've had this main since Vanilla. It has always been my best geared character. Always been the one I wanted achievements and pets and mounts on. Always been the one I wanted to improve. That's my definition of a main. Everything else is an alt.
    By that definition all my characters have been mains and alts at one point or another. My main in Vanilla and TBC was Ret Pally, come WOTLK it became DK for most, then Priest for 3.3+, then Cata it went Mage and DK, and now back to having my priest best geared.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Can anyone show me any blue or some official thing that says mounts will be account wide? coz as far as i recall this is a really big wish from the community but was never given a transparent answer about this. Don't get me wrong i wish this was true because its sux to have mimi`s and and invincible on ur alt.

Well my lock was my main for vanilla and bc, i then swapped to a prot warrior in wrath and really enjoyed the challenge of it ( being able to set the pace of a group as well as carry with sick prot dps)

Then cata came and tanks had no where near the same amount of control that i liked so i changed mains to a resto druid since healers are whats most important nowdays.

So there are allot of reason why someone would change mains. And to the guy who got the mount on a alt , i know top tier heroic guilds have alts geared as well as their mains since class stacking is normally required to get realm firsts etc etc.

I also hope very much that mounts will become account wide.
    Farming a rare mount can take a LOT of time. Once you have thsat mount, it shows you put in the effort needed as a player.
    As a player you can mount that particular mount whenever you want, on which char you want, as YOU as a player put in the needed time (regardless of the character you used).

is their a better mount in the game?

Couldn't agree more, I've tried to re-roll already but leaving my main with 11k achievs and all my stuff feels just wrong. Okay, I had a Warlock once who was my "main" but the most prestigious thing he had was Albino Drake, I didn't even know how to gem gear at that time and when I rerolled it was with this mentality, I was learning how to play and thinking "I need a char I can stuck with"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    A friend of mine has a rogue as main.
    But he had to tank the Lich King with his paladin because the maintank had no time.
    Well, mount dropped (100% you know :> ) and he did win the mount. Now he has Invincible on his alt he rarely plays :P
    He's just an asshole for rolling, I mean, if it's an alt and there's people with their main in the raid, why would you even bother to roll? Just to say "I have Invincible on my alt HEHEHE LOL ROFLPWNED"
    if there were 24 other people who already had the mount or another alts in the raid ok, but besides that it's just retarded

And no, I don't want mounts/achiev account-wise, I mean, I spent a bunch of gold on my Spectral Tiger, I wasted a lot of effort and time wiping on Yogg0 at due time to get my Mimirons Head and I simply don't want people who's farming those shit all weeks because it's faceroll now showing their mount in a level 60 char

Yes I'm a special snowflake

I'm all for it.

Class-specific, Faction-specific, and likely even Profession-specific mounts are all likely to be obvious exclusions to the rule, which I am okay with and makes sense. Faction mounts, as stated above, will likely just function like a faction change.

Neutral factions, drops, other rare sources (TCG, Refer-A-Friend, etc), and achievement mounts wind up being account-wide. I get to add 1 mount to my list: The Swift Zhevra I gave to my Hunter instead of my Paladin (who has 132 mounts atm).

The pets is the first step Blizzard is taking, and that is fine, it is part of a new game system. I get to add 2 more pets to my collection thanks to it (Spirit of Competition from my Hunter and Fox Kit from my Warlock), bringing my total there up to 165. After that, once the system is stable, and they factor in how to handle the cross-factional mounts, then boom, we get the mounts!

Deleted
    Wow.. I didn't even know that mounts would be account wide. As far as I knew, we would only get achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    Are you sure mounts? I swear they meant achivs. Well i hope not, imagine level 20 toons with them
    They said achieves, as well as pets, and that going forward, mounts may be considered.

Achievments (Not all included) and pets will be account bound. They said if pets BoA is going well, they will consider the BoA on mounts also. And why wouldn't invincible not be included?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    Can anyone show me any blue or some official thing that says mounts will be account wide? coz as far as i recall this is a really big wish from the community but was never given a transparent answer about this. Don't get me wrong i wish this was true because its sux to have mimi`s and and invincible on ur alt.
    I don't think it came out in a blue-post (although it very possible could've.)
    I think it was something they said at BLizzcon. Don't count me on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post

i dont like the idea of account wide mounts, i dont want to see lvl 20s on mims head, invincible or amani warbears....that just takes all the rareness out of them.
    no it doesn't. Original toon has to have had it, they will still be as rare as ever.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.