normal creche vs heroic vessel

which trinket should i use with eye of unmaking?

Creche. Lines up nicely with DC. Worth it most fights.

chreche = Recklessness 20 seconds, proccing every 90 seconds..i say def creche

Depending on the fight it can vary, but on most cases I would say vessel. This is because it is (almost) always up hence you can use it for normal phases and burst. Creche is good in the case of a fight like ultraxion where you are always fighting one target and never moving, but on fights like warmaster or spine it can proc at unwanted times where you will either not be doing much damage or none at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxtus View Post
    Depending on the fight it can vary, but on most cases I would say vessel. This is because it is (almost) always up hence you can use it for normal phases and burst. Creche is good in the case of a fight like ultraxion where you are always fighting one target and never moving, but on fights like warmaster or spine it can proc at unwanted times where you will either not be doing much damage or none at all.
    If you're not doing damage vessel may fall off. Also, if it doesn't proc while you're not doing anything the ICD still ticks meaning that you have a higher effective uptime of the trinket when you actually are on the target.

That said, there's nothing preventing you from swapping them around based on situation since neither of them require any specific gear setup or reforging.

Deleted
    The stacks of vessel falling of aren't that desicive,it rare to happen.The thing is how the icd of creche will align for you and how susceptible it is to short term rng.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    The stacks of vessel falling of aren't that desicive,it rare to happen.
    While true it isn't exactly common to get a trinket proc right when you need to stop attacking either. The second case I suggested where the ICD just keeps ticking while you're doing nothing is a lot more common and increases the value of Creche while it would remain the same for Vessel.