Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's time to crack one of these suckers open to let out the creamy insides!

Deleted
    youtube.com/watch?v=efGqaxS1yc8&feature=related

Maybe they partially buried them to keep them upright through the years? Anyone considered that it could have been intentional?

*Insert overused '' I'm not saying it's aliens but it's aliens '' meme here.*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nengal View Post
    Maybe they partially buried them to keep them upright through the years? Anyone considered that it could have been intentional?
    would seem like a bit of a waste of time, spending all that time and effort carving it, then saying right now we bury it!

15+ Year Old Account
    With that size of my genitals I would also hide 80% of my lower body under ground

Cool though, one would presume someone cared to dig before but apperently not.
    Always wanted to go there, still want to, need to get rich!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

did no one think to do that until now?! >.>

I'm really not that surprised. though it seems unlikely they intentionally buried them that low, so dating the rocks around it might give us a better picture of when that civilization existed.

*looks harder at the statue*

is he grabbing his crotch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    did no one think to do that until now?! >.>

I'm really not that surprised. though it seems unlikely they intentionally buried them that low, so dating the rocks around it might give us a better picture of when that civilization existed.

*looks harder at the statue*

is he grabbing his crotch?
    nobody can tell wht your doing underground?