Recomended class for pvp.

Ok, so im back from swtor, and now i have figured out that i realy want to get into pvp, which is one aspect of the game that i have
    never delved into before. So what class do you honestly recomend?

Deleted
    Healer -> Shaman
    Ranged dps -> Warlock
    Melee dps -> Rogue

Take your pick.

Other classes/specs to consider:
    Ranged dps: Frost Mage / Hunter
    Healers: Disc Priest / Hpala
    Melee dps: Unh DK / Feral Druid / Ret paladin
    (Prot war for rbg)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite toon for ranged DPS in BGs is my Shadow Priest. I've been running my Frosk DK too now and am liking that as well.

Deleted
    Since I started PvP again on my Paladin. Im Ret btw it's been alot of fun. Hope you got some friends to play with cuz according to me atleast PvP isn't as fun if you don't got a friend by your side to kill some people with.
    The classes me and my friends complain about alot is the following:
    DKs: Whatever spec really they are just pure annoying. Unholy is quite good in arena atm aswell I think. Haven't played one myself but they seem to be quite popular in PvP atm
    Mages: Frost omg I hate frost mages the just laugh in your face while they are kiteing you... Have a 82 Mage that i lvling just for PvP and i'm looking forward to it alot ^^
    Rogues: Oh god rogues..... I hate dem rogues... Alot of fun to play and is in a VERY good position pvp wise

any class can do very well if you know how to use them.

Deleted
    Most classes are both good and enjoyable if you play them right. I play frost mage, sub rogue, affliction warlock and frost dk. Enjoying them all a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Balance Druid

For general BGs?

Melee: Frost DK or Feral Druid. If you have access to certain PvE gear, Sub Rogues are quite good as well.
    Caster: Frost or Fire Mage, or Shadow Priest.
    Healer: Any of them are good. Resto Druids are the weakest, but still good in BGs.

However, as others have said, you can do well with any class.

Deleted
    What you find fun or interesting to play. You'll have more fun playing it, delve more into learning it and spend more time playing it and thereby learning about it too. You'll not feel like this is boresome work to be done in some special personal quest and wish and think you were playing something else or something. When it's all said and done and you have played it whatever amount, you'll feel the playing was more worthwhile and used your time and energy better than something that was not interesting to you or you didn't wanna play.

What do you like? Play that. Try stuff.

I don't know about any specific PvP stuff in WoW. I think though that the classes all have a decent chance at fighting in PvP. There is no pure healer or pure buffer or something that most would find boring and would be rarely and only in a specific way useful.

All classes can somewhat kill other classes depending on skill, stats of the char and match-up.
    If you're a warrior you may hate being kited by a mage. And if you are a mage you may hate being outdamaged or outhealed by whatever classes that have a high kill rate against mages. And the same for that class. I think it's really to play what you like however it is possible. You'll learn more, have more fun and feel like you have spent your time in a more valuable way.

Deleted
    We've never really been too keen on threads like this; as always, it's nothing personal, but it usually leads to a lot of conflict and hostility all around - "go this class because it's OP as fuck" "NO UR OP MY CLASS IS PERFECTLY FINE" "Are you fucking dumb? It's clear your class is OP", etc. etc. Besides,

Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post
    What do you like? Play that. Try stuff.
    This is pretty much all there is to be said.