Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Great picks so far! Right now leaning to Fractal Design Arc Midi,Corsair 400R, And NZXT h2. Still shopping around and still open to more suggestions.

I just bought Cooler Master Storm Trooper for my first build a week ago, and am really liking it. It's $150, but I figured that I would use it for the next 2-3 builds, so I didn't want something cheap. Now, granted, I have no experience with any of the other cases, so I can't compare, but this case is very roomy and has all of the features you'd want. The sides are a bit bland, but the handle on top is useful. I really like the control panel. It also has a ton of drive bays and room for extra fans.

At the $100-150 range, all cases pretty much have most of the things you'd want. It's really about the look. I would totally have bought Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition if it wasn't so damn expensive!

Corsair 400R has my vote. Just helped a friend build a system in one and it was a breeze. The case was solid and I love the fact that Corsair uses black cables for their front I/O wires. For a little more you could step up to a 500R as well. Both have MIR's on them saving you $10.

This choice greatly has to do with your personal interest thought. For example, I can not stand doors covering the front of my case so I tend to stray away from some cases that others highly recomend.

So after a long think over thing's i have found a case! i am going with the Fractal Design Arc Midi just seams to fit my needs and from what i have read up about it review wise it is a very good case. Thank you everyone for the help!

Deleted
    Great choice, you wont be disappointed.