Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouall View Post
    Still, if you assume the same ratio of characters, that's 0.26% that have the staff. For a legendary that "everyone" has, that's not that many. I think it just gets a bit exaggerated because of how public the final turn-in event is. Previous legendaries didn't have a big, public, voiced spectacle whenever someone turned it in. (Where you could also get spammed with someone dropping the quest and replaying the event repeatedly)
    if you remove the pvpers/alts/casuals etc this is actually quite a big number. Divide this by whatever the number of "serious" progression guilds out there, and I imagine it basically represents at least 1 for every 10m and 2+ for every 25m guild. Essentially, whoever "needed" one (i.e. mages of semi/hard-core guilds) pretty much has one, and even boomkins/eles got a chance to get them since everyone else got it

on March 6, Blizzard Entertainment will be showcasing the Diablo III beta in the free gaming area...So if you’re going to CeBIT make sure you drop by to see us, especially as you’ll have the chance to win some nice prizes — including Diablo III beta keys
    Still giving away beta keys in the first week of March... When does Q1 end? Hopefully this is a sign that the game will be released within about 2 weeks of this date, but honestly... not too hopeful they'll make the expected Q1 release date >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's a sample size and all, yet I still feel discouraged as a shaman to see my class dead last (again). And who could blame a guild for assigning their mages first?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account
    Its crazy to me that there are twice as many "important" druid casters as Ele shaman. Elemental is the most fun spec I've ever played!

I'm actually quite curious about the amount of Legendary Daggers attained so far. Most 25 man guilds should have at least one by now and should be somewhere half way their second.

Yes, Firelands might be easier now, but just you try finding a group where all the staff items aren't reserved, at least on my server.And I know the obvious answer is "make a group and reserve them yourself". Tried it, grew old waiting for group to fill. Now that you can get equal or better gear from lfr (even by being afk for half the encounter) no-one cares about Firelands any more apart from ppl wanting the staff items.

10+ Year Old Account
    im one of those 15k legendary staff owners!

you know blizz has programmed you when you cant see priests on the graph because they are represented by grey and not white./sigh
    Last edited by reverendball; 2012-02-22 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    you know blizz has programmed you when you cant see priests on the graph because they are represented by grey and not white./sigh
    Happend to me too.

Is there some information how many of that 5,6 Million are actually speccs that can use DTW? I know it might not be that accurate to take just a snapshot of what people are specced in the armory, because Balance Druids, Shadow Priests and Ele shammys could be on their second specc, but that pretty much evens out that some people might be on their 2nd specc not having DTW equipped when you were scanning for the 15000 DTW in the first place.

Deleted
    mages don't have a faster rate now. Notice it is the same since 21 nov.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I feel bad for the shammies now
    If you didn't feel bad for Shaman already, you haven't been paying much attention to them this expansion. Resto in Arena has been the one thing we've been particularly good for. No-Shaman kills of end-tier bosses were all the rage last year. Elemental was way behind in T11 and going into T12 (i.e. when everyone picked the first, and for most 10mans, only legendary recipient). Shortly into T12, we got a pretty significant buff, and were nearly strong, but still by most metrics the worst caster class to receive a legendary.

This tier, we're kinda alright, if we have it, but on average (raidbots), we're sitting in the basement for single-target DPS with Boomkin.

Thanks for the graph, Chaud. I'd have thought Ele might take an upturn around the release of Dragon Soul, when serious 10man groups were finishing their first non-Mage staff (when I got mine), but I guess not. Fifty a week for Shaman, two-hundred and fifty a week for Mages, pretty regular.

It's what we get for only paying $5.99 a month though.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck are they doing with the WLs?

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Is there some information how many of that 5,6 Million are actually speccs that can use DTW? I know it might not be that accurate to take just a snapshot of what people are specced in the armory, because Balance Druids, Shadow Priests and Ele shammys could be on their second specc, but that pretty much evens out that some people might be on their 2nd specc not having DTW equipped when you were scanning for the 15000 DTW in the first place.
    I imagine they scanned for the Feat of Strength, not equipped staves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    really? from how I interpret the "new" design locks are essentially becoming casting rogues...but hey if that's your cup of tea...
    Actually yes. All the fun of a dynamic melee rotation with the pyrotechnics of a caster? Sign me up!

They should make two different charts for 25 and 10 man raid. We are getting our 3rd legendary atm but only thanks to the FL 25 pugs we are running.

Our hope is that the Destruction Warlock will attract players who are interested in a playstyle that rewards spending resources at the right time, rather than constantly casting
    Sounds awful. I can't condemn it without playing it, but it sounds like a lot of waiting for the right moment which just sounds stupid.

Destruction seems like it'll be worth watching, be a nice change from the typical wow casting (and there's always 2 other specs if it doesn't work out )

Deleted
    Complicating even more the warlock, Blizzard is surely on the "right" path...

Deleted

Why you no embed video..

I really hate the way they make you click out to you tube. They don't do it with the MMO Report

Warlock looks interesting, can't wait to see more.