Poll: Favorite Class Story so far?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sith Warrior: Amazing, what I feel like a SWtOR story should be.

Sith Inquis: Act I is good, Act II is boring, Act III is even worse. Edit: But the romance option for the fem!SI! That voice. I'm considering rolling another IA, to tank instead of heal, and part of my motivation is to get Revel talking to me again.

Jedi Consular: Can't be done without a pot of coffee on. If you like boring repetitive story elements, interspeed with forgettable companions this may be for you!

Smuggler: At the end of this storyline everyone should get the title "SUCKER" and have it tattooed on their characters forehead. I finished the quest line (my first 50) and when the big reveal happened all I could do is sigh and say to myself 'Well aren't I a big moron?' It took me twice as long to do act III as the other two acts because I was bored and disgusted the whole time.

Imperial Agent: It's okay. I wish my fem agent got more flirt options, like her male counterpart, and had a less disturbing romance option.

Bounty Hunter: In Act 1 still, but good from what I can tell.

Trooper: May be the best Republic has to offer. Predictable, but there are some quests that very much make you feel like you're the leader of a covert ops kinda group. ...not that Havoc Squad is all that covert.

Jedi Knight: May be the best Republic has to offer (it's hard to say) You do feel powerful and like you're more than the council's lacky (Consular) or just some pawn (Smuggler) but my blind hatred for Kira keeps me from enjoying it as much as I could.

Conclusion: Republic stories are depressing bad, where as the only 'Bad' Empire story is the SI, and that actually starts strong and then gets bad.
    Last edited by Achyra; 2012-02-22 at 06:03 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like Kira, cant wait to touch her boobies

Kira is all that I hate about the companion system rolled into one inept, but often forced upon me, form. On my ship all of 5 minutes and she manages to get nabbed by imperials. :/