Social study of the gamer's questionnaires!!

Hey guys! Could you help me do social study on gamers?

>>>>> Click Here to do questionnaires <<<<<<<

Thank you for you time. very appreciated
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    Done, good luck.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    23.) Age
    18-20
    21-23
    24-26
    More than 30

Pro.

I was going to fill it out, but the questions were not clear enough. What do you mean by "special words." Do you mean specific terms like Flop, Turn, River, All-in, The Nuts, Bad Beat, etc etc (poker terms) that might not be known to someone who doesn't play the game? Or do you mean words like Epic and Noob (as referenced later in the questionnaire) that are actually not very special anymore and have entered the general lexicon?

LFG, roll, and DKP could all be considered "special words" in WoW.

I dunno, I just decided not to answer the questions because I wasn't sure what answers you were looking for. I mean, questions like "Do you use special words when you play games?" What are you expecting? "No, I use only the Queen's English when participating in my casual merriment and free-time pursuits."

Deleted
    23. Age

18-20
    21-23
    24-26
    More than 30

I am 28, does that mean this does not apply to me?

Deleted
    what do you mean by "do you use special words while gmaing"

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    23. Age

18-20
    21-23
    24-26
    More than 30

I am 28, does that mean this does not apply to me?
    27-29 is a period of one's life when his opinion in a questionnaire does not matter.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    Hey guys! Could you help me do social study on gamers?

>>>>> Click Here to do questionnaires <<<<<<<

Thank you for you time. very appreciated
    I was going to fill the questionnaire out but decided against it. The grammar used in the questionnaire reflects how much effort you put into it. Go back and rebuild it with pride and not "this is just some bullshit assignment".

10+ Year Old Account
    Done and done!
    Stationed at McGuire, AFB.
    PC Specs: i5-3570K, GTX 690, Gigabyte UD5H, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Corsair AX750, H100i, Phantom 630 case, Asus VH236H

Deleted
    finished, though some of the questions were a little odd

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    I was going to fill the questionnaire out but decided against it. The grammar used in the questionnaire reflects how much effort you put into it. Go back and rebuild it with pride and not "this is just some bullshit assignment".
    I did a quick Google search of "Assumption University" (their college according to the header on the questionnaire) and most of the ones I could find were in Asian countries... Perhaps English isn't their native tongue? This theory is complimented by the fact that, when you finish the survey, you are redirected to the Thai version of Google.

OT: Survey is done.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-02-22 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I did a quick Google search of "Assumption University" (their college according to the header on the questionnaire) and most of the ones I could find were in Asian countries... Perhaps English isn't their native tongue? This theory is complimented by the fact that, when you finish the survey, you are redirected to the Thai version of Google.

OT: Survey is done.
    Thailand most likely at least that what Google translated the "Thank you" Screen from.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteos View Post
    Thailand most likely at least that what Google translated the "Thank you" Screen from.
    I'm not sure what you're getting at exactly... Thai is the official language of Thailand...

15+ Year Old Account
    Did it, but couldn't answer the question about age correctly since I'm 29. Chose 24-26 instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    23.) Age
    18-20
    21-23
    24-26
    More than 30

Pro.

I was going to fill it out, but the questions were not clear enough. What do you mean by "special words." Do you mean specific terms like Flop, Turn, River, All-in, The Nuts, Bad Beat, etc etc (poker terms) that might not be known to someone who doesn't play the game? Or do you mean words like Epic and Noob (as referenced later in the questionnaire) that are actually not very special anymore and have entered the general lexicon?

LFG, roll, and DKP could all be considered "special words" in WoW.

I dunno, I just decided not to answer the questions because I wasn't sure what answers you were looking for. I mean, questions like "Do you use special words when you play games?" What are you expecting? "No, I use only the Queen's English when participating in my casual merriment and free-time pursuits."
    This, I got confused at that question and gave up. Bad survey is bad. If you want us to put some effort into answering it, you should put some effort in the design.

Ok cheers

Yes it was a friend of mine from Thailand and her english isnt the best.

Cheers to all who done it
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton