WTB Heroic Rag kill + Mount

If any guilds are interested in selling the mount please respond.

Check your realm forums, since you havent stated Alliance/Horde, what realm your on, EU/US etc etc your post is pretty much pointless. To answer it though. Yes many guilds do sell it.

US Horde server-azgalor

<Fierce> on Bleeding Hollow is selling it.

http://fierce-guild.net/forum/m/3150...de/page/1#last

Nvm, you are horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DG View Post
    Check your realm forums, since you havent stated Alliance/Horde, what realm your on, EU/US etc etc your post is pretty much pointless. To answer it though. Yes many guilds do sell it.
    Realm doesn't really matter. The only things that matter are Race and Country.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Team malice on horde zul'jin sells it, I believe the price is 250k gold, but I could be mistaken... They are pretty good about sales, and they're a top 25 US 25 man guild so the kill is essentially assured!

Can you actually trade gold cross realm? I remember that when cross realm BGs and dungeons first came out you could only trade conjured items.

Kinetic Horde Frostmane, 100k gold if you are competent 150k if we have to carry you.

Message Nerv, Draeger, Faize in game for details or pm here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcaz64 View Post
    Can you actually trade gold cross realm? I remember that when cross realm BGs and dungeons first came out you could only trade conjured items.
    Not too sure on how that works with realID friends. Worst-case, you need to transfer a character with the gold to pay for it, effectively adding $25 to it all.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin