Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Wink Blizz needs to add an extreme difficulty for the hardcore players.

After reading the last notes about the DS buff/nerf being raised to 10%, I have come across alot of very amusing post from apparently hardcore raiders. I propose that Blizzard adds an extreme mode to future raids that will never get nerfed no matter what. I think this is right since Bizz did give us an easy mode(LFR) which i am thankful for cause i dont like to raid casually or hardcore anymore. Just an idea of what I am talking about here is an idea.

FORGOT TO MENTION: This mode is 40m

Bosses have:
    100% increased health
    100% increased damage
    100% increased attack speed/spell casting
    25% increase to damage resistance
    5 min enrage timers
    With each minute that goes by with out a certain amount of health being lost from the boss it gains +20% to its attack speed/casting, attack damage, and 10% resistance to damage done and the boss is healed for 5% of maximum health*the number of players dead.

Boss loot:
    Bosses drop one item that is labeled extreme (like heroic loot is heroic) and is better than heroic drops.

Just an idea to keep the hardcore people happy. Tell me what you guys think.
    Last edited by kingj56; 2012-02-22 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    And people cant kill it.

Now close threat.

stupid.....even morchok with those buffs would just be near impossible to do, the raid damage would be pure insanity

Deleted
    adding bosses with mathematically impossible features is stupid (tbh)

Or they could dry their tears and turn the buff off.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Deleted
    Instead of adding more modes that they need to balance, fix the problems that persist already.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    stupid.....even morchok with those buffs would just be near impossible to do, the raid damage would be pure insanity
    thats the point only the very very very very well skilled could do it. And i forgot to put this is a 40m raid

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    Tell me what you guys think.
    Un-possible and stupid are the only 2 I can post w/o being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Well at least we wouldn't have to deal with people bitching because some guild stayed up for 3 days to down all the content a week after it came out

How bout a boss called rapeatron 5000 that instantly kills everyone.
    Last edited by Carlucill; 2012-02-22 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    thats the point only the very very very very well skilled could do it. And i forgot to put this is a 40m raid

I think you mean only the very very very very very well geared.

What if they just put in a difficulty where all bosses were immune to all types of damage... think about the possibilities...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlucill View Post
    How bout a boss called rapatron 5000 that instantly kills everyone.
    he can be a bonus boss that you get to if u kill the others within 1 hour

a 40man raid now, HAHAHA now? you know the lag, #1 problem, people not showing up, And jesus christ 40people would be horrible

Keep the hardcore happy? Honey, the hardcore players would quit.
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhybridx View Post
    Well at least we wouldn't have to deal with people bitching because some guild stayed up for 3 days to down all the content a week after it came out
    No, we'd have to deal with people bitching because some guild stayed up for 3 months to down all the content as soon as possible.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Carlucill View Post
    How bout a boss called rapatron 5000 that instantly kills everyone.
    rapetron 5000

made my day ^^

or maybe just edit all bosses being taunt immun and first target healer :> and there goes the insanity mode ;D
    Last edited by Koji2k11; 2012-02-22 at 09:05 PM.

you should add...all healing done is reduced by 75% as well....at least make it challenging

Deleted
    And what are the DPS requirements for this Extreme mode? Seriously, some of the Heroic bosses are already tuned to the high side on release, and you want to effectively double it while shortening the length of time required to do it in.

Deleted
    I would actually like to see some "Ultra" mode being implemented. This would mean the fights are the same as they are on heroic, but only tuned to be borderline mathematically impossible. In other words, they would base every number on the assumption that all raiders have the very best of the best available gear and can not afford even a slight rotational mess-up.

DPS that forget an important proc at the right moment? Game over...
    Healers who choose not to top off that off-tank before switching? End of the line...
    Tanks that decided they did not need "that special cooldown" right now? You loose...